Raul 'turns down Blackburn move'

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
Tell you who would be better...AMAURI.

Amauri and Raul up front in the Premier League...I may need to change my pants.

Amauri might need to too, what with all this 'running more than five metres a match' business we have in the Premier League... :)

Amauri might need to too, what with all this 'running more than five metres a match' business we have in the Premier League... :)

Talking of running more than 5m/game - was reminded the other day of a magazine I read ages ago (think it was pre-2002 WC) with somy guy with a crystal ball predicting that fat Ronaldo would join Arsenal and score 40 goals in a season.

:(

On SSN it said that Schalke would not stand in the way if Raul wanted to join Blackburn, but he asked the club to reject all bids from them.. So are you saying it's the other way round and for some sick, twisted reason he actually wants to join them?

I do really want some chicken now though, can you even get Venky's in England... :S

All of these jokes are fowl.

........................lol

Just watched the advert... LOL! Laughed for 10 minutes and still laughing. BBRFC?! What's gonna happen with KFC now?

On topic: it says : Schalke says Raul has rejected... bla bla bla... Which means, not Schalke, but Raul himself.

Blackburn Rovers Fried Chicken. Hahahahahaha.

This club's officially the laughing stock of the Prem thanks to this owner.

more like

Black-Burnt Rovers Fried Chicken.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Just watched the advert... LOL! Laughed for 10 minutes and still laughing. BBRFC?! What's gonna happen with KFC now?

On topic: it says : Schalke says Raul has rejected... bla bla bla... Which means, not Schalke, but Raul himself.

u mean
Kiddermister FC ?
or Kettering FC ?

XD

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

this has been more of a PUN tread. LOL!!!!!1

Wow Player rejecting club shocker.. They got Salgado one of the finest RB in his prime, whats wrong in trying for a past his best player..

Kaka rejected City
Kluviert rejected ManUtd and said he will only play for Arsenal if he moves to England.
Robihho rejected Chelsea.

Dont see big fuss here. They became laughing stock when they talked about Ronaldinhos, not Raul.

Serie A actually has improved massively in that area of tempo, I think the average KM covered per player per game for the past 2 seasons has been around 0.5 off the average distance in the same criteria in the Premier League.

Moot point in discussing this but Amauri is built very well physically and could easily cope with the Premier League, it would be hard to find a goal he's scored that is down to too much time on the ball. Sensational player.

Iaquinta to BRFC on the other hand would be more of a worry, Vincenzo certainly can not cope with the PL tempo (In my opinion) but then again Kalinic was hardly the most pro active...

Wow Player rejecting club shocker.. They got Salgado one of the finest RB in his prime, whats wrong in trying for a past his best player..

Kaka rejected City
Kluviert rejected ManUtd and said he will only play for Arsenal if he moves to England.
Robihho rejected Chelsea.

Dont see big fuss here. They became laughing stock when they talked about Ronaldinhos, not Raul.

Watch the video I posted on the last page, then come back and say if they're a laughing stock or not. ;) And Raul didn't reject them, apparently.

Watch the video I posted on the last page, then come back and say if they're a laughing stock or not. ;) And Raul didn't reject them, apparently.

I saw that ad/video. I'm talking about other posts who were acting as if this was the first time player rejected a club. :)

Back