Martino

Reaction score
Hi FM Base. Havent had much time to play FM19 but I wanted to make a new RaumdeuterParty tactic which worked so well for me in Fm16, The initial idea was to have two Raumdeuters causing havoc upfront, but I can't make it click so settled on this formation/idea instead
View attachment 24669

I know it looks a bit weird, but trust me it WORKS SO WELL! By far the best tactic I've created for FM19. I made it during the save I'm in and right now my league position is nr 1 with a media prediction of 4, but have in mind that it's the danish league where the top3 teams FCK, Brønsby and FCM have better squads than the rest. I applied the rule to not be able to buy any players and only use what comes through the youth ranks, yet I'm still nr 1, furthermore I sold two key players Okore and Rinne.

I will write a bit about the roles here

Goalkeeper: Sweeper keeper(defend). He's set to distribute to central defenders. We play with an high defensive line, so one on one's is pretty vital ;)

Left central defender(ball playing defender with cover duty). Have a clever defender left footed defender here, with PPMs brings ball out of defence, marks opponent tightly, tries long range passes.
Right central defender(central defender on defend duty). A fast no-nonse defender who's dominant in the air.

Wingback right(wingback attack) I prefer a pacey player who hugs the line. He's set to cross for far post, setting up the raumdeuter ;) PPMs: get forward whenever possible, hugs the line, crosses from deep

Wingback left(wingback attack) Here I prefer a more "defensive" type of wingback. PPMs tries one two, gets forward whenever possible, crosses from deep

Halfback - The midfield Libero. I prefer a rather clever player here with some physical strength as well. PPMs, comes deep to get ball, switches ball to opposite flank, dictates tempo.

Carrilero: Have a psychical player here as well. It's vital that he has a good long shot attribute. PPMs. Shoots from distance. Arrives late in the area, switches ball to opposite flank.

Inside forward(support) Please have in mind that this player is set to swap position with the shadowstriker. He's set to cross for the far post as well. I prefer a fast versatile player. PPMs likes one twos, looks for pass instead of shot, tries killerball often, cuts inside from right flank,

Attacking Playmaker(att) - Good of the ball movement, dribble and finishing is required. PPMs Moves into channels. Places shots. Tries killerball often, runs with ball through the middle

Raumdeuter - When it works it works. Not all players can play this role efficiently so try different types of players. I prefer a left footed player who can cross and has vision as well a good heading attribute. Off the ball movement is vital too. PPMs. Tries killerball often, moves into channels, shoots with power, cuts inside from left flank.

Advanced forward. Find someone who's lightning fast! PPMs. Moves into channels, likes to beat offside trip

Here's my current progress while I've been tweaking/working on the tactic.

View attachment 24859View attachment 24858

DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/file/swyo5...ile/swyo5tzl669oy25/RaumdeuterParty6.fmf/file

Last edited:
How do you apply the rule for not being able to buy any players, and just develop them through youth teams? Btw, what about training setup (general and individual)? Any opposition instruction? Thank you.

How do you apply the rule for not being able to buy any players, and just develop them through youth teams? Btw, what about training setup (general and individual)? Any opposition instruction? Thank you.

Well it's only to make it a bit more challenging and really work with what you got, which means having players to learn new positions etc. If you find it too hard then maybe allow yourself to buy two new players each year. But yes, I just develop through youth teams.

I set the individual training myself, mostly just the roles they're playing, but sometimes I mix things up a bit. Raumdeuters I often train as Trequartista for instance. See what works...
I dont apply any opp instructions, so maybe it's a way to improve the tactic even further.

Seems like the tactic works better with a Halfback instead of the regista. Makes it a bit more balanced. Just ticked on more risky passes as well for the halfback. Maybe it also works better with an attacking playmaker(att) instead of the shadowstriker, but havent tested that enough. So might make an updated version later today.

Last edited:
UPDATED THE ORIGINAL POST.

I've changed/tweaked the tactic, so now it works better. New download link is in the opening post.

Cheers.

Im having very good results with my arsenal save! beautiful tactic :)

Any examples of a Raumdeuter Martino? I'll definitely give this a whirl

Im having very good results with my arsenal save! beautiful tactic :)
Good to hear! I was thinking about having the left wing back changed to support duty if you’re an underdog team, but don’t have time to play the next couple of days, so can’t test that idea.

Anyone still giving this tactic a go? any tweaks? Ive been using it for the past two weeks with good success