Aye. Provided you take your time to ensure they improve adequately they'll both be top class players.

I never do. They go to become very good players, but not world class. And personally their stats don't fit my team.

I don't think Morrison ever reaches his potential. Pogba does, but unfortunately he's not world class - as Coupdhaha said.

What do your scouts think? if he has a 3 star or more potential then just keep them and train them up, no harm keeping them anyway.

don't sell, they are going to become excellent players, but I think Jordan Hendersen(Liverpool) is better than Pogba

Sell them off! They need a lot of games through several seasons to realise any kind of potential. Sell them off in the first season. Real/chelsea usually tries to poach both of them in several of my saves. [9 mil and 8 mil USD

Yep I agree- sell them. It'll take several seasons to get to fully realize their potential and even then, the best they'll be is "excellent players". Sell them off (I sold Pogba to Real for 5 mil pounds and Ravel for 3 mil to Chelsea) and use that money to buy Mateo Kovacic. Mateo Kovacic turns out better than either of them could ever be and unlike ether Pogba or Ravel, Kovacic's stats are actually strongly focused into areas that make a good AMC/MC.

loaned Morrisson to my Sheff Utd side last night (started a new long term lower league save) and he has been impressive, really impressive! 6 games 4 goals, 4 assists and 5 man of the matches so far! playing as Aml in my Swoop there it is tactic!

Tried to sign Pogba however I already had 4 loan signings! Would like to see how he develops as I have never used him when playing as Utd!