Ravel Morrison dubbed new ashley young

Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Last edited:
hope united give him everything he needs to turn his life around he sounds like he could be a good player but if he wants to make it big which from what ive heard he could he needs to stop being a ***** and get in with the right crowds and get help :p

He can be good.
FM 12:
PA -9 and fav pearson Mario Balotelli :mad:

Judging by other footballers who have committed crime this kid is going to the top, to be earling silly money whilst those who he commited crimes against suffer. Brilliant.

Ahhh well good luck to him, i hope he dosnt play in the Youth Cup game! Will cause Liverpool problems!

ive never had him turn into a good player...and if you fine him or criticise him once he just leaves..hate managing him

On my game he is a centre attacking midfielder and dubbed "the next David Dunn" which isn't too promising

Actually he should not be dubbed as Ashley Young. He is playing as a CM for reserves. Few times in advanced position, sometimes bit deeper..

He's always been poo on my game, and I've had about 5/6 4 season+ savess now. Just about on topic still, I read that determination and work rate can help massively boost stats for young players in training, and as I see the screenie of Ravel there in the future with determination 19, wondering if this could have played a role in his development?

Crossing is definatly not going to be like Young's...