lee_efc

Reaction score
Hi Guys i know he's a **** in the real world but this Man United U18s players gets high reviews as one of the best young players coming through the England Ranks but has anyone ever used him in a 1st Team Premier League. Hes just become a free agent and was wondering is he worth an investment with Tottenham?

He never really becomes very good on football manager 2011, good potential but i rarely see him reach it, you got a screenshot of him currently? it would be worth a try to get him but he needs a good tutor and and first team games, hes never been amazing with me.

Hi Guys i know he's a **** in the real world but this Man United U18s players gets high reviews as one of the best young players coming through the England Ranks but has anyone ever used him in a 1st Team Premier League. Hes just become a free agent and was wondering is he worth an investment with Tottenham?

Are you playing 11.3 or Marshall's update? On 11.3 he's not really worth it as his potential is underrated, on LFCMarshall's update he's been improved to be potentially a leading Premier League midfielder.

i havent got a screenie and im in 1st season in february and im using transfer update 2011

he never really improves, i have if on Dunc's training and play him alot.. no improvements sadly and this is on LFC update

Got him on the LFC update too for FC halifax in the Championship 2016 and hes fairly average... Gets in my first team though