Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
3-7-0 Guardiola style!!
View attachment 267423

High passing rates! Domination of possession!! Rock solid defence!! All key aspects of a possession based tactic!! While I don’t claim this tactic is perfect it delivers highly on those three variables!!

I will not bore you with the finer details of how I created the tactic any discussion of this can ensue in the comments section.

As I have been getting numerous emails to release this tactic, I’m kind of rushing this post.

Results

Have been magnificent, only have my Liverpool and West ham saves to show as the rest is still on my dud laptop! However I’ve been assured that I shall be able to recover them and will update the thread asap!

West Ham

Spending just 5 million pounds I managed to have an unbeaten season in all competitions. This meant I took home the both the FA and League Cup, along with the Championship title!
Here are some SS and have a looksy :) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../103900-west-ham-3-7-0-spanish-possesion.html

View attachment 267424View attachment 267428View attachment 267429View attachment 267430View attachment 267431

Liverpool

Only managed 10 games so far but all bodes well for the rest of the season 10 games unbeaten and found a glitch in the Football manager engine!!!

View attachment 267432View attachment 267433View attachment 267434

If you want any specific SS il do my best to provide although im a tad busy making a 4-2-3-1 now based on possesion!

While this tactic is Dominant! It can fall foul to bad marking, pressing and opposition settings!
I know this is extremely selfish however I am not going to release these settings till I get 50+ downloads on my link, I am quite poor at the moment and this link gives me about 60p per download and since I am doing my final year at uni in a couple of months I need all the spare change I can collect! Don’t worry tho you will still get 100+ passes for your playmaker!

I will also download my training schedules after 75+ downloads

Key Points to implementing tactic!

As always away games are tricky! Change your playmaker to amc if you find your goals dwindling away from home!

Invest in your defence!!!

Rotate players!!( all of them).

Get rid of corner glitch if you dont like it! i havent used it in any of my saves and goals are not too hard to come by!!

Also any suggestions on the next formation i should try and make??

Heres the link and please Download!!! im Broke :p

LINK REMOVED

Heres the glitch BTW

View attachment 267435View attachment 267436View attachment 267437

Last edited by a moderator:
don't think many people will want to bother filling out a survey mate, i know i wouldn't!

Sorry, but i wont be trying it out! looks good though

NO WAY AM I DOING THAT SURVEY. You could get SPAM for the rest of your life. Please upload to fm-base as I don't use file sharing sites. Unbelievably good tactic though.

hes not going to do that u need to there is no way u is going to get 50+downloads if u keep it the way it is

NO WAY AM I DOING THAT SURVEY. You could get SPAM for the rest of your life. Please upload to fm-base as I don't use file sharing sites. Unbelievably good tactic though.
Create a bogus email and then do the survey takes no time bud! we both profit i get some change of the website and you get the tactic :)

right just started a new save with man u lets see how good this thing is

Create a bogus email and then do the survey takes no time bud! we both profit i get some change of the website and you get the tactic :)
I DON'T USE FILE SHARING SITES. I think you should upload it to this site and that site so if you're willing to use that site you get the cash and if you aren't willing to use that kind of site then you get the tactic. Everyone still wins. Hold back the training schedules until 50 downloads on that site though so people don't just skip past it.

This forum does not serve as à platform for users to earn money or even to cover their costs, no matter your financial situation. If you wish me to have the thread re-opened, then upload the tactic to à FREE download site and send me the link and I Will Edit the opening post.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.