RAW SIENNA 3412 Knap FM17.3.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 49
  • Views 25K
Hi are there any players instructions.If yes can someone pls share them because i cant download the tactic.Thanks

Tested this and tffs and the goal difference and points are the same in both tests;);) only league position it's different
as i can see the knap tactic your strikers scores the most goals...right??so for me i go with knaps ...

Hi, Knap. I'm using that tactic right now with a team from Bulgaria (notе that their decision making and long shots are not that good). I like how it stands defensively, it's really amazing. But when it comes to attack... my players are taking far too many long shots. I tried making them to "work ball into box" but they still won't listen. Same goes for you other tactics of the Raw Sienna series. The tactic is still just 65-70% fluid, so I was wondering if when 100% fluid they will become more aware of the style of play and will start scoring more goals and not shooting too much from distance? Or should I untick the "be more expressive" instruction or even add "be more disciplined"? Just to be clear, after your last response to me, related to another thread of Raw Sienna, I'm looking for an advice by an experienced player and tactic maker, not for a concrete answer. Thanks in advance! :)

P.S.: Sorry if someone had already asked that same question, I'm just curious for my self.

Last edited:
The problem usually stems from the AI using a low black and players run out of passing options. If the AI do not want to come out to play they just sit behind the ball, and punt the ball forward for the 1 shot 1 goal loss.

The options are trying to stretch the pitch, dropping deeper, playing more carefully by using defensive , or more aggressively by pushing up more attacking faster pace or changing to a wider formation.

You could try WOF Goodbye 3412 or mix the tactics from game to game or during a game

Thank you very much. I'll try this in the next season. Though I had a game where unticked the "be more expressive" option, started working ball in to box and it worked pretty well. Game was 0:0 at HT, finished 4:0. Next game with those tweaks we dominated and narrowly missed out a win. Third game was against a more defensive team though and it happened exactly as you say - we just couldn't find a way to create a chance. I'll check the tactic you suggested. Thanks again for the quick and helpful advice!

Another way would be change the WBs to Attack and try the overlap and perhaps stretch the pitch wide and perhaps deep as well.

Yeah, I'm already thinking of developing two other "reserve" tactics based on this one, just in case of different scenarios. I'll train them well before the season and will explore on where exactly the opposition stops me in different games.

By the way, what do you do for match training? Do you leave them to your Assistant?

Last edited: