RAW SIENNA 3511 Knap FM17.3.1 tested with Lpool and Arsenal

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 10K
D

Deleted member 91052

3511 tactic no OIs -std tactic tested with Lpool - Attack tactic tested with Arsenal

Welcome home mate,

U play with instant result for your tests?

Hey knap, good to see you here :)

For RAW Sienna, 3412, you used Standard. I see this is not the case for the first 3511

Are you playing using Instant Results? You are posting so often new season...

Are you playing using Instant Results? You are posting so often new season...

yes...

i only use Instant Result

play with knap's tactic all day ,i play 3 different league and i got good result with everyteam that i use.

this is good one.

Hi, mates! :)

Just finished my first season with Lecce in Italian Legga Pro Girone C (Third Division). Won the league and Coppa Italia Legga Pro, mainly because of this 3511 masterpiece.

I started using it at mid-season. Before that I was using "5230 Park the bus", but the wins came harder and harder, mainly 1-0 and in every game praying to get a goal or to not concede. I was trailing behind Foggia, and having in mind my media preddiction was 1st, I decided to look for something else and found this Knap masterpiece.

First 5 games I used the 17.3 version - 4 wins/ 1 draw/ 0 loses, GD 6:1, 4 clean sheets
View attachment 96355

And then I saw the new edition - RAW SIENNA 3511. Plugged it and never looked back.
In 15 games with the Standard one - 11 wins/ 1 draw / 3 loses (all away), GD 35:13, 7 clean sheets, Scored in 14 of 15.

Won the league with 2 points on top.
View attachment 96354View attachment 96353

As you can see from the second screenshot, I had problems away. Even with RAW SIENNA 3511. But after losing away to Virtus and Siracusa, I decided to use deff. pos. match prep. before away games. At Cremonese my team played 83 minutes with 10 man and performed better. In the final 2 away games the performance was also better, may be because of match prep.

At home this tactic is absolutely awesome.

When my opponents score first, I usually pick the RAW SIENNA Attacking Version and I turned around 2-3 matches with it. When I have a one goal lead around 80', I stick to the Standard version and change mentality to contain.

I hand the Opp. Instructions and Team talk to my AM, training all season is set to Average/Balanced. Individual training - setting every player to the postition, where I'm using them in the tactic.

Big THANKS to Knap for this 3511. Be sure I'm gonna use it in Serie B, trying to be the surprise package next season with some new faces in the team. I attach also some of my best matches with 3511 (17.3 and RAW SIENNA). Ciao! ;) :)

View attachment 96352View attachment 96351View attachment 96350View attachment 96349

this tactic is slaying for me. the football is incredible too, great to watch. Thankyou knap!