Rayo Vallecano S.A.D - Life en La Liga

bigvic67

Reaction score
The whistle blue, That was never a foul i thought to myself. I got up, and immediately stumbled back down. I knew something was wrong. I looked over to the bench, and the team physio was already half way across the pitch coming towards my direction. I looked down at my legs, and the most horrific image ever was right in front of me, there was the problem. My leg had snapped, shooting pains overwhelmed my right leg, but i was in such shock the pain never bothered me one bit. Don't look down, even the opposition players looked worried for my well-being. I was 16 years old, "destined for great things" as my manager would often say. I played in the Rayo Vallecano youth team. I played at under 19 level. Which is 3 years above my actual age, I myself must admit i was the best sweeper there was at that time, and it was against my boyhood hero's FC Barcelona, I had always admired the way they played, but my side was all about being aggressive and wanting to hurt your opponent. And thats what led me to this moment, lying at the side of the pitch in complete agony with a broken leg, i tried to go right through their little number 10, he was from Argentina, he was so much smaller and weaker than everyone else. Yet so beautiful on the ball. Anyway i was instructed to break his leg, but as i lunged in my foot got caught in the grass and in a swift movement i turned to chase after him but my leg just went. The cheeky ******* just laughed at me, my opposite number was also exceptional. Gerard i believe his name is, I played against him at 9 years old and since then my playing style has been based on what I seen of him, he is destined for great things. For years iv'e done voluntary coaching all over Spain and south America, i have all the badges and Iv'e coached a few youth sides in the country. Most recently Valladolid, we came 3rd in the league, behind Barca and Real. So it seems like i'm a pretty good coach, wish it could be proven on a bigger stage though ...

I was now determined to get a job in football, professional this time though. I had a great friend in football management, Jose Ramon Sandoval his name is. He is currently the coach of Rayo, the team i played for as a kid. We met up in a local pub just outside the teams stadium. I told him about my life ambitions, he just laughed at me. So i left immediately, and he chased after me. We ended up arguing in an alleyway, A fight broke out ...

View attachment 230473

Jose Ramon Sandoval Found Brutally Beaten To Death In Madrid Alleyway

Last night Rayo Vallecano manager Jose Ramon Sandoval was found brutally murdered in an alleyway this morning, a call was made to Madrid policia after a woman's dog arrived back from a walk with a finger in it's mouth. She then followed a blood trail to the body and phoned the police. There are no suspects as of yet and Spanish police are seeking help from the public as to Jose's whereabouts and who he was with last night. Sandoval, 43 recently clinched promotion to La Liga with Rayo, The first time they've reached the top flight in 16 years. A service is to be held inside Estadio Las Vallecas for Jose, a lovely gesture for a lovely man.

View attachment 230480

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just seen that on TV, oh ****. Last night mustn't have gone well. I don't remember, i think i got proper steaming after the fight. But, surely this wasn't me, surely. I would never have done this. Me?, No. I started panicing, Jose was mi Amigo, But he was out of hand last night, he laughed at me. And i was being serious, he deserved it. I was in two minds, A sudden thought popped up in my head ...