paulhasissues

Reaction score
Hi I'm currently playing with Rayo in the La liga. Not having much joy. First season I escaped relagation on the last day and this season I have 10 points from 13 games.

I'm using the awesome AMC tatic (4-2-3-1). Get hammered when ever I use anything more attacking.

Can anyone help with tatics for struggling teams. I work on 200K wages and my transfer budget was 1.2m. I'm November. My better players are Michael Owen and Tomas Rosicky (both 30 plus)

Could anyone help?

When your a team fighting relegation then don't try and use attacking tactics.

Create your own tactic, around a formation that suits your players. Then fiddle about with the Team instructions to what suits you but if you don't fancy making your own i would suggest TBH's Into Oblivion.

I usually play a control tactic in the spanish Liga. I'm just playing with Murcia and I am currently 6th in the first league. Either I use a 4-2-3-1 control or recently I use a 4-2-1-2-1. It worked quite well, but considering the players Rayo have I recommend you a 4-2-3-1 normal defense, line normal width and a slow tempo or if you want to counter attack a quick tempo.

Thanks very much for the suggestions. Have altered my tempo and downloaded the two tactics. Will see how it goes.

Hi Seano, i can't locate the 'into Oblivion' tactic do you have a link?