• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Sam

This is a guy who is a youtube comedian and he is pretty hilarious so watch this video and let me know what you think

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw47sseVlpc"]YouTube - I'M HUGE!![/ame]

He has 2millian+ fans, and I'm one of them. Don't tell me you only knew him now?

no just really wonderin how many people watch him hes aweosme
Me lols, I love his humour but sometimes he insults other people :P. Especially when he's reviewing the "Baby Preacher" video, the "Greatest Man on youtube" video and the "Fear The Cheese" video

Last edited:
That was terrible.

2 million subscribers? really? I think I just died a little.

sounds like an American Danny Bhoy. ****** terrible, not even funny, it made me embarrassed just watching it

He has 2millian+ fans, and I'm one of them. Don't tell me you only knew him now?

Me lols, I can't stand his humour. Especially when he's reviewing the "Baby Preacher" video, the "Greatest Man on youtube" video and the "Fear The Cheese" video

Im probably miss-reading... Are you saying your a fan AND you cant stand his humour?

COrrected :P Can you help me type when I'm holding my bladder while typing this?

That makes more sense haha.

And no, I will not take part in such a thing :$

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I have no speakers but I can tell he is douche bag... ;)

Haaaaa same! I'm at work, have not even tried to play the video in the op, but just from the picture hes annoyed me!

That makes more sense haha.

And no, I will not take part in such a thing :$

Ive got weird pictures in head my right now

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

give the vid a go

Back