• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do ya like him? Surely if you found your avatar funny you would like him

Because they feel jealous of him.
He can get 2 million fans with a meaningless act but they can't :)

I doubt it's about jealousy, but rather that the video is just full of standard internet jokes.

I prefer more intellectual humor that has some thought behind it, rather than 'ZOMG CATZ FIGHIN BEAR' and that 'doing your mom' song at the end.

Dunc, you like intellectual humour… what???

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

You have a teletubbies sig

I doubt it's about jealousy, but rather that the video is just full of standard internet jokes.

I prefer more intellectual humor that has some thought behind it, rather than 'ZOMG CATZ FIGHIN BEAR' and that 'doing your mom' song at the end.

That's right...I'm not jealous on him at all and personally I don't give a **** about his 2M fans,I just don't think he is funny

Dunc, you like intellectual humour… what???

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

You have a teletubbies sig

I didn't say I don't like just the standard 'haha bonk' humor aswell, but I prefer watching intellectual humor, I just make my sigs for cheap laughs.

Don't find him funny, and he steals other peoples clips without always asking their permission, he's one of the worst "top youtubers" right after Fred.

Back