benccfc

Reaction score
I'm currently managing Villa in the 3rd season - looking for a young right back in the January transfer window who I can develop and will be able to compete with Seamus Coleman within the coming seasons, I currently have Bacuna who I'm looking to sell in January, I'm currently in 5th and challenging for Champions League. I will be able to sign some quality as I'm currently in the Europa League. Looking for good suggestions, thanks!

I have Thomas Meunier at Sassuolo and he plays very well in my team. He can play as right back but also can play as a decent attacking midfielder. Scout him and see if he's good enough, I'd strongly recommend him :)

Have a wee look at Sandy Walsh I have him at WBR for Burnley Average rating 7.71

Gino Peruzzi, Joel Ward, Matt Lowton, Michael Keane, Todd Kane, Mason Holgate. Allan Nyom, Calum Chambers, Carl Jenkinson,Daryl Janmaat.

In my save, Arsenal transfer-listed Calum Chambers and I was able to take him to Everton in the Championship, with a bit of persuasion. He was brilliant - best player in the squad - and ended up joining Manchester United and establishing himself as an England regular.

With AFC Bournemouth, I signed Cyrus Christie on free transfer in 2024/25 after he'd been released by Derby County and he was my most consistent performer in our Championship Play-Off winning season, and virtually ever-present. In the Premier League, he was averaging 7.22 after 5 matches, but then he broke his foot.