johnnybhoy87

Reaction score
i know there is a thread for this somewhere but couldnt find it need some advice on who to spend my £££ on

first season with birmingham Stephan Carr is a total coffin dodger and i am either buying dennis appiah or sime virsliko

getting them both for around the same price would love to hear from people who have bought either one

thanks

I bought sime vrsaljko for Liverpool and he became a starter halfway through my first season. He gets an astonishing amount of assists.

thanks buddy and al defo take that advice from a fellow red!!

PS noticed kadlec is your top goalscorer when did you start to play him because I have, Zigic, Fred and Jo so its hard for him to get a game???

I brought him on as a sub first season but he was that good that I made him a starter. Sammy Lee now says that he will be 4-and-a-half stars in the future. He is already 3-and-a-half.
What patch are you using?

i just bought the game the other day!!! cant believe i waited so long lol

so i was so eager to play i am using the original patch

what do you play him as advanced forward, poacher............

I play him as poacher but I am using LFCMarshall's update so I have Andy Carroll heading the ball down to him. I also play Suarez right wing who scores lots and gets an unbelievable amount of assists.
You could probably do similar to what I do with Carroll with Zigic

Last edited:
thanks for the advice i do play Zigic as a target man to head as it is so maybe just give him some games and let the good times role, think i will sell jo next season anyway, good but 2 inconsistant

Kadlec has only got better in the second season. He has just reached 36 goals and 12 assists in 50 apps and he is still only 19.
Jo is like that in real life aswell. Sometimes he looks really promising but then he just fades away again. It is a shame because he looked really promising at CSKA Moscow but he got wrecked sitting in Man City Reserves. By the way, how good is zigic?

Last edited: