crofts11

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Its all in the title I am in the 2nd season Dec and need a right back to offer a bit of competition to Rafael, I know I have Smalling and Jones but I have been making them a central def team to rival Vidic and Ferdinand who are getting on a bit.

Really want to keep it under the £15-£20m, was looking at the traditional Varsjker (sp?) etc but the scouts all shun them.

So can anyone recommend a great RB that can instantly slip in to a Utd team??

thanks

Corchia would be my best bet.

Kyle Walker is actually not that good to be honest! He was in previous Fm's...

Nathaniel Clyne/Kevin Trippier/Adam Smith/Wisdom are cheaper and are actually better in my opinion!

Like Mike did... ;)

yes like Mike did, but what happens sometimes is that one would reply before the post above and once submitted would be a repeat..

I have done that many times in the past.. if I remember the two posts were not off by more than a few minutes, the other was at least an hour or two :)

Hi Guys,

Its all in the title I am in the 2nd season Dec and need a right back to offer a bit of competition to Rafael, I know I have Smalling and Jones but I have been making them a central def team to rival Vidic and Ferdinand who are getting on a bit.

Really want to keep it under the £15-£20m, was looking at the traditional Varsjker (sp?) etc but the scouts all shun them.

So can anyone recommend a great RB that can instantly slip in to a Utd team??

thanks

danilo or de sciglio
theyre both young and filled with potential

Nathaniel Clyne is definitely the best bang for the bucks. He can play decently as DL too.

Mattia De Sciglio one of the best in the game.
Can play left and vingback aswell