mld81

Reaction score
Any suggestions as who to buy as a RB to compete with Santon (retrained as a right back). I am in my second season and have about a £7m budget (£28m over 48 month installments). The preference is someone young with potential.

What about Vrs... whats his name from Zagreb?

As said above Vrsaljko if he is still at Dinamo or Sebastian Corchia if you want to continue french revolution at Newcastle.

Serge Aurier(Toulouse)
Sebastien Corchia(Sochaux)
Sime Vrsaljko(NK Dinamo)

One of those three will give you backup and competition and also a player who could quite easily overtake Santon in the future.

Hmm, you can try to get Fabio. I bought Fabio for £9.5M in my second season as Newcastle. I play with Davide Santon and Douglas Santos on the left and Fabio and Ryan Taylor on the right. Anita as a third option if needed.

Cheers for the feedback people. I was looking at Vrsaljko but he has a long injury lay off so that rules him out. Corchia isn't an option because Sochaux want too much money. Think I will look into the possibility of Aurier, never bought the guy so not sure how he turns out.

As said above Vrsaljko if he is still at Dinamo or Sebastian Corchia if you want to continue french revolution at Newcastle.

My Newcastle save is becoming more of a Brazilian revolution with the 4 Brazilians I have signed so far lol

My Newcastle save is becoming more of a Brazilian revolution with the 4 Brazilians I have signed so far lol

Then go for Wallace or something like that. Haven't used yet myself, but has release clause of 4m or so and had 4,5 star potential according to my scouts at Arsenal.

After a bit more scouting around I decided to go for Mattia De Sciglio, the guy offers versatility on both sides of the pitch and hopefully will prove to be a good signing.