So if I want to buy the best young germans for the side, I won't be able to do that in this save until they patch the game up ?

im in my third season winning back to back bundesligas and I still cant attract top german talents well according to my scouts at least, guys like Brandt, Timo Horn, Mitchell Weiser, Julian Draxler dont want to talk to me

best case to get top german talents is the ones from abroad who arent getting much playing time, if they get transfer listed or if they play for a team that ends up relegated

im in my third season winning back to back bundesligas and I still cant attract top german talents well according to my scouts at least, guys like Brandt, Timo Horn, Mitchell Weiser, Julian Draxler dont want to talk to me

best case to get top german talents is the ones from abroad who arent getting much playing time, if they get transfer listed or if they play for a team that ends up relegated

Good news, looks like the patch that was released a few hours back fixed the issue

RB Leipzig save

I'm currently in my 3rd season with RB Leipzig and really enjoying it. Finished 6th first season and 7th in second season making Europa League Final as well. After making an insane £221 million profit in 2nd season my budget is huge but im not really spending it as im relying on my huge range of exciting youngsters. It also keeps the board happy as their philosophy is to develop players through the academy.

I an trying to keep the squad together best I can as they are coming into their prime now and are starting to look impressive. A top 4 finish im hoping for. At the start of the game the squad was ridiculously underrated i thought but they have improved quick.

As for the bug mentioned I haven't noticed it effecting my save. However most of my squad always want to leave even if its a German 3rd tier side bidding for them so this may be part of the glitch. It has however meant squad morale is constantly low as I get the players moaning how dare you not let me play in the prestigious German regional division.

Overall though really enjoying the career and am so excited with the progress of the squad.