RB Leipzig - To Be the Most Hated Club in the World

BataraNarada

Reaction score
It is said that RB Leipzig is the most hated club in the whole Germany. The club member is now stressed out as they get terrorized every night by stranger. The police have tried to stop the terror, arresting one by one the vandals outside Red Bull Arena, but the football fans is keep fighting.

Until one day, Ralph Hasenhüttl has enough. The manager decided to step down as the family is getting terrorized by hatred letters. Ralf Rangnick, the previous manager, has no interest to lead the team again and prefer enjoying his life as the Director of Football instead. The board has contacted all world-class manager, and not a single one of them are accepting it.

"Hah! Only idiot will risk his life to accept the offer!", says Ancelotti, "The players, the clubs, they will be fine. But the manager? Those people have so much hate for the manager position."

Oliver Mintzlaff, the CEO, now looked desperate. He contacted the Red Bull company, asking for solution. Dietrich Mateschitz, Red Bull's CEO, has a brilliant idea. They decided to put a ***** Wonka's idea into play: They'll put a golden ticket in a random bottle of Red Bull, and anyone's who claims it will have rights to be RB Leipzig's manager.

It was a stupid move by Red Bull. Suddenly, Red Bull sales is declining as no one wants to be the club manager. The reputation is so bad, no one don't want the risk to accidentally winning it. No one buys Red Bull for the entire month.

No one, except one random Indonesian guy, Andy Panda, who decided to satisfy his thirst by Red Bull.
And there it is.. the golden ticket.

The storekeeper called the news, and now "#Panda" is already trending on Twitter. The Red Bull fans is cheering knowing they can drink in peace, the RBL's whole team is partying because they finally found a manager, and the animal lover is confused why the China's bear becoming trending so sudden. It was a world news: The RBL finally got their manager.

Panda, knowing he's fcked up, can only acce pt his faith. The company updated their policy so the golden ticket owner should manage the club for at least 1 year, or else he's sentenced to prison for 100 years, and it's somehow approved by the state. Mintzlaff himself has arrived in Indonesia and taking him with private plane.

Arriving on the airport, a Kicker's reporter asked him what's his vision for the club.

"I don't know, it's the most hated club in the German already, why not making it to be the most hated club in the world?", Panda answered sarcastically.

And now, it becomes the headline of the day:
To Be the Most Hated Club in the World.

--

Hi!
My name's Narada and welcome to my story on Leipzig. Story aside, I am really interested on playing RBL since they have massive budget already and nice player to challenge Bundesliga.

I'm planning to keep using RedBull's clubs business philosophy: Buy cheap, sell big, if possible and ending the Bayern domination in Bundesliga.

I'm looking forward to your feedback and I'm really sorry if my English is broken.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

First month in the series, everything looks fine. Our tactic seems working, even though we have to draw with Liefering, our affiliate club. Our frontman, Jean-Kevin Augustin and Bruma played badly. Other than that, other matches are fine.

We brought three players, most of them are quite familiar if you play FM as well. First, we bought Lautaro Martinez since we desperately need partner for Timo Werner. Martinez is a really good deal for the price and a wonderkid as well. Predrag Rajkovic is also a must buy, since he is just way too good for its price. The problem is we have too many goalkeeper in our squad already, as Peter Gulacsi and Yvon Mvogo will compete for first team in our first season, we also have Fabio Coltorti as backup, Philip Kohn as youngster, and Marius Muller on loan. We have to loan him back, and trying to sell Gulacsi or Mvogo next season.

Talking about loaning back, we bought Dario Maresic from Sturm Graz. My scout found him and for 2.5M, his stats for 17 years old are great. But we're also kinda overloaded on CB side. We'll play Wili Orban and Dayot Upamecano as our first team, and Ibrahima Konate and Stefan Ilsanker as our backup. Bernardo, Benno Schmitz, Lukas Klostermann, and Marcel Halstenberg can also play as CB if needed, so we're good on this position for now. He'll be useful next season.

This is my main tactic. You can look it up on my post history if you want to try it. Basically, it is designed to play very offensively using long range pass. It is kinda look like real life RBL's tactic, except the left winger is more wide tha usual.

Each player is settled for their position, but I have some thoughts on Bruma, Yussuf Poulsen, Diego Demme, and Bernardo. Bruma is a talented player who can play almost as good as Emil Forsberg and also listed as first time player as well (and our highest earner!), so I think I will rotate him quite often as AML or AMR. Poulsen cannot compete with both Martinez or Werner, but he's a solid rotation player not only for the striker position but also the AMR. Demme is a great Carrilero, but he's injured for the next month. Ideally, he'll play in first team, but we'll see about that. Bernardo is a very versatile player that I really want to play, he can play as a LB, CB, RB, DM, and CM, a solid sub-player, but not as a first team option.

Last edited:

First month in the series, everything looks fine. Our tactic seems working, even though we have to draw with Liefering, our affiliate club. Our frontman, Jean-Kevin Augustin and Bruma played badly. Other than that, other matches are fine.

We brought three players, most of them are quite familiar if you play FM as well. First, we bought Lautaro Martinez since we desperately need partner for Timo Werner. Martinez is a really good deal for the price and a wonderkid as well. Predrag Rajkovic is also a must buy, since he is just way too good for its price. The problem is we have too many goalkeeper in our squad already, as Peter Gulacsi and Yvon Mvogo will compete for first team in our first season, we also have Fabio Coltorti as backup, Philip Kohn as youngster, and Marius Muller on loan. We have to loan him back, and trying to sell Gulacsi or Mvogo next season.

Talking about loaning back, we bought Dario Maresic from Sturm Graz. My scout found him and for 2.5M, his stats for 17 years old are great. But we're also kinda overloaded on CB side. We'll play Wili Orban and Dayot Upamecano as our first team, and Ibrahima Konate and Stefan Ilsanker as our backup. Bernardo, Benno Schmitz, Lukas Klostermann, and Marcel Halstenberg can also play as CB if needed, so we're good on this position for now. He'll be useful next season.

This is my main tactic. You can look it up on my post history if you want to try it. Basically, it is designed to play very offensively using long range pass. It is kinda look like real life RBL's tactic, except the left winger is more wide tha usual.

Each player is settled for their position, but I have some thoughts on Bruma, Yussuf Poulsen, Diego Demme, and Bernardo. Bruma is a talented player who can play almost as good as Emil Forsberg and also listed as first time player as well (and our highest earner!), so I think I will rotate him quite often as AML or AMR. Poulsen cannot compete with both Martinez or Werner, but he's a solid rotation player not only for the striker position but also the AMR. Demme is a great Carrilero, but he's injured for the next month. Ideally, he'll play in first team, but we'll see about that. Bernardo is a very versatile player that I really want to play, he can play as a LB, CB, RB, DM, and CM, a solid sub-player, but not as a first team option.

Team instructions?

August 2018

My professional debut is fighting Cottbus on DFB Pokal First Round. We beat them at whopping 5-1, with both Martinez and Werner scored two goals each. A very promising indeed, but Cottbus definitely is not in Bundesliga level.

Talking about Bundesliga... We got beaten by Hoffenheim at their home. The media predicted them to win anyway, but losing 3-1 at Bundesliga debut hurts. Both Upamecano and Bruma played badly, but Mark Uth is just on fire for them.

Next match we faced Werder Bremen at home. Media predicted us to win easily, but 5-2 is surprising. Another surprising thing is Marcel Sabitzer scores our first hattrick! Martinez-Werner combo also scores and gives assists to each other. A great win for sure!

And Sabitzer was given Player of the Week for that. Werner is also on Team of the Week. A great week for us!

Here is the whole schedule looks like. That red hurts.

Anyway, we're on Champions League thanks to our runner up position last season. Sadly, we're in a very bad group. Chelsea and PSG are definitely one of the toughest big team out there. I'm pessimistic about this already, but we'll see.

Into transfer side.. Diego Demme, the injured player we're talking about, got offered by Dortmund on transfer deadline. I wasn't expecting this as I'm going to use him anyway since Konrad Laimer doesn't feel ripe yet as our first team player. But playing as RBL, we know that we cannot just decline the offer immediately, since we bought Demme for only 475K before, so selling him for several millions definitely interesting.

I put 30M, in cash, no option or anything. They rejected it, and ask for 14M instead. The negotiation is tough, but they agree to buy him for 25M.

I panicked. I don't expect them to buy him, especially in cash! Now I really have to look for a CM, a first team player Carrilero one, or else I have to rely on Laimer with Erik Majetschak + Elias Abouchabaka as backup, definitely not ideal. Those two are not ready!

So, I immediately look at my scouted list. There are several interesting players, but most of them are way too expensive. I can buy them, of course, but I'm looking for a decent one. At least, less than 25M.

Thomas Delaney of Werder Bremen is my first option, but he's way too expensive. My scout predicted him for 31.5M tops, which is overpriced. Karol Linetty of Sampdoria looks interesting, as my scout predicted him for 20M tops. With those stats and being 22 years old, he can definitely grow better than Demme. Another name is Gonzalo Escalante of Eibar.

I was hoping for Linetty, but also want to have Escalante as a backup just in case the deal isn't working. And sure it is, Sampdoria is tough to deal with. They are willing to sell him for around 15M but they have to find a replacement first. Well, that's gonna take a long time. So I asked them just give the player already, but they ask for 30M now! That's a huge price leap! I asked for 20M, they refused to answer my offer. I decided to declare my interest on Linetty, hoping that he will put pressure on the club.

Welp, it sure is working. They agree for 20M, and I just take it. Escalante, while being only 6.5M, is not good enough as a Demme replacement. The dealbreaker is the agent is asking for 10M release clause. No freaking way I'm gonna buy him just for less than 3M profit (after the agent fee etc), I prefer a real first team player instead.

Thanks to the surprising Demme offer, RB Leipzig is listed as the most active club with the most spending. Well, at least Demme transfer broke our transfer record!

Last edited:
September 2018
This month is definitely hard and full. We have a lot of match to do, and most of them are quite hard. We are against PSG, Muenchen, Chelsea, and Dortmund plus another three matches at the same month!

The first match, we lose against VfB Stuttgart at their base. It was a poor performance from our four-back and our anchors. Klostermann did a lot of mistakes and one of them gives penalty for them. Upamecano also got red card after we down to 4-1. Kampl and our new signing, Linetty, played badly, probably because they don't really have chemistry yet. Overall, a fair win for Stuttgart.

Now, we have to fight against the France giant, PSG. Surprisingly, we won that with a big 5-3! Thiago Silva play weirdly, giving us so much chance and eventually exploited well by our striker+winger. Werner and Sabitzer played very well. Upamecano somehow make another mistake by giving penalty to PSG, but played solid for the rest of the game. But the win is very costly, since Martinez is injured for the rest of the month. It's bad considering we have a very tight schedule this month!

After then, we have to face Hertha Berlin. I need to rotate a lot of player so they can be fit for the next match against Muenchen, so I only played Kampl and Werner. We won with 3-2 score, after down 1-2 before the half time. Phew!

The match against Muenchen was going well. It was a fairly physical intensive match, and Rafinha got his second yellow cards at minute 82. They score first at 90+1, but Sabitzer miraculously even it at 90+5! A draw against Muenchen at their home at our tight schedule? I'll take it! To be fair, they're not in their best performance since they're stuck in 8th position in Bundesliga.

We have to rotate again afterwards, fighting Augsburg with some of the rotation player. It went horribe. Luckily, Abouchabaka can make it even after the half time. Ilsanker, who's complaining because he didn't get much time playing, played ****. Also, Poulsen and Augustin were injured, so I have to play Sabitzer at front with Kampl or Bruma as his replacement.

Another Champions League match, and this time we're against Chelsea. Luckily, we won the game again! We're so bad at Bundesliga, but it looks like Champions League is our way to go to surpass the board target. We're down 2-1 before half time, but Kampl and Werner saves the day. Werner played well, as usual, but it was Bruma that I think also have a big impact to the game. I tried to play Martinez, but he's just.. not ready. A nice win, really boost our morale!

Our triumph was not for long as we got beaten so hard by Dortmund. Their offensive are way too good for us, espescially after Orban also got injured at the process. ****, Michy-Sancho-Kagawa-Yarmolenko is like the most impressive combo in Bundesliga right now. They're frightening.

This is the whole schedule for the month. Honestly, I kinda happy for the result espescially after we beat PSG and Chelsea. But losing to Stuttgart and draw against Augsburg kinda shakes our team. Ah, and also, Sabitzer are now wanted by PSG. Should I sell him?

Oh yeah I almost forgout about you, it's awfully similar tho but have you been getting results like dominating or champions league glory?

After your comment, I downloaded your tactic and indeed we have similarity, especially the base formation. But the way our tactics work are kinda different. All of my players' role except the duo strikers are totally different with yours, and also the positioning for my wings as we played wider. I haven't tested yours though, I just looked at our instructions and stuff.

I tested my formation for total 5 seasons with 3 different team. 3 season with Salford, we completely dominate the lower league AND the cup. 1 season with Hertha Berlin, we won the Bundesliga which is promising, but I kinda see the Bayern Muenchen played badly in the season (and also this save), so kinda weird at the same time. I also won the Championship with Wolves, even though it's kinda expected.