CoxieFM

Reaction score
1632205684813.png

Introduction

Welcome FM fans to my new blog series on titled “RB London FC.”

A brief introduction into this new save with a custom club, which in fact I have been before on a previous FM save on FM19. I had forgotten all about this club until I took a trip down memory lane the other day looking over old post’s on my FB page. In a time where I wasn’t blogging, more likely doing short reviews with a couple of screenshots to go with it kind of thing. Fast forward two FM’s and I’m back with the club, thanks to LewisB on steam for recreating the club.

Where is two version of this save out there. First is a League One version with Wigan being taken over or removed and then there is the one below, which I have taken up….
So without further delay, lets get into it….

RB London FC

The story begins…

Unfortunately following Hungerford Town’s FC removal from the Vanarama South League due to unknown reasons undisclosed by the club at the end last season, which as left the football association needing to promote a football club into the league before the start of the 2020-21 season.

In steps in the ‘Red Bull GmbH’ with their newly formed team called “RB London”, who were founded in 2020. RB London with the financial backing of the company have turned into a professional club over night and were soon accepted into the Vanarama South League taking the Crusaders vacant spot in the league.

The club will be playing their home games at RedBull Arena which has a capacity of 75,000 fans which also appeared from outta nowhere appeared over night, alongside the state of the art training and youth facilities that the club own. Jesus……

The club’s nickname funnily enough is THE REDBULLS.

Now seeing how RB Leipzig are hated club in Germany, I think football fans across England will probably soon to be hating on RB London too. Almost certainly every London club will become fierce rivals at some point in their journey up the football league pyramid. We see how Leeds United are the most hated club in England, could that mean also in the future they could become one of RB London’s rivals to determine which hated club is the best hated club in England.

The team has a link with RB Leipzig and RB Salzburg.

Loading the save up…

1632205775359.png

RB London will start the season off with £75M transfer budget and 200K p/w wages but there are no players in at the club.

However, I do have some staff members at the current following the help from FM Garuda editing the database for me with key notables being the legend that is Ralf Rangnick in as the Director of Football (DoF) and also one of my favourite players of all-time Dennis Bergkamp as my Assistant Manager. I have had two scouts and physios, just so I can make it easier at the start. But I will leave the rest of the staff signing to the DoF.

1632205806588.png

I have also managed to rope in a couple of other favours from other FM content creators in adding the club logo, thanks to BassyBlogs and for the kits Mr Wightyyy.

1632205831940.png

Once again, thank you for taking the time out during your day to read this FM blog here on my WordPress page (CoxieFM – FM Blogger (wordpress.com) ) and please feel free to leave a comment, like and click the follow button so you don’t miss out on this series and/or any other FM related contents.

All RTs are very much appreciated.

Happy for you to DM me on Twitter @Coxie84 or FB Coxiefm, if you have any questions regarding this save or anything FM related.

Until next time FMer’s……

RB London #1 – Season Review 20/21

1632511558381.png

Competition Overview

1632511582036.png

Transfers

I spend a massive £10.5million in my first season in the Vanarama League South. The biggest transfer fee was the £2million signing of Terence Kongolo from Fulham. It was Amadou Bakayoko from Coventry City for £37.5K was the star purchase of the season.

Permanent: 32
Free: 3
Loans: 6

I did sign a load of players in the first season due to having no players in the squad at all when I started the save off.

Vanarama League South

We manage to go the entire National League South season without losing, winning incredible 39 games out of 40. We went on a 38 game win streak until matchday 39 when somehow we only managed a 1-1 draw against Bath City. Our biggest home wins were the 6-0 demolishing of Concord Rangers & Slough Town at the Red Bull Arena in matchday 9 and 23 respectively. Our biggest away win came in matchday 6 when we beat Maidstone United 6-1 at the Gallagher Stadium.

On the pitch, Amadou Bakayoko finished as top scorer with 32 goals, Alex Pritchard (On loan from Huddersfield Town) was arguably RB London’s best performer and Ben Alnwick kept 12 clean sheets.

1632511619795.png

League Table

A massive 43 points separated 1st & 2nd placed Eastbourne Borough in the league as we dominated with the money I’d spent during it. The gap was even bigger between RB London and Concord Rangers, A massive 104 points…..
We were 1-25 preseason odds to win the league.

1632511642911.png

FA Trophy

On a fine spring afternoon at Wembley, RB London had the honour of lifting the FA Trophy and also making it a league and cup double after 1-0 victory over Yeovil Town. A Callum O’Dowda close range volley in the 25th minute was enough to lead us to victory. The Glovers finished the match with 9 men..
We also look back at some great wins along the way with perhaps the most notable including a highly impressive 4-0 dismantling of Dag & Red in the third round.

1632511662602.png

FA Cup

We managed to reach the 3rd Round of the FA Cup before getting knocked out by premiership side Leicester City in a 5-3 defeat. In the first ten minutes of the game it was 2-2 before we took the lead for the first time in th3 23rd minute before it ended 3-3 at half-time. But the foxes soon dominated the second-half and scored the two crucial goals to win the tie.

1632511683110.png

1632511693944.png

Squad Stats

Most Goals:
Amadou Bakayoko41

Most Assists:
Vontae Daley-Campbell19

Most PoM:
Amadou Bakayoko & George Moncur9

1632511714677.png

Tactic
This is a tactic, I used during the first season as RB London. There is a right sided version of this but I decided to stuck with for this season. I may likely swap to the right for next season. Got Check out @AC3_Gaming85, who gave this tactic to use for this save.

1632511734341.png

Once again, thank you for taking the time out during your day to read this FM blog here on my WordPress page and please feel free to leave a comment, like and click the follow button so you don’t miss out on this series and/or any other FM related contents.

Happy for you to DM me on Twitter @Coxie84 or FB Coxiefm, if you have any questions regarding this save or anything FM related.

Until next time FMer’s……

RB London #2 – Season Review 21/22

Vanarama National League

slide1-27.jpg

Transfers

I spent £16million over this period of the season altogether from the end of last to March I believe when the window closes for the Vanarama sides. A £6 million increase in spending, however it was on 25 players less than last season. The decrease in incoming was due to having youth intake and was happy with some of last seasons players.

Permanent: 10

Free: 3

Loans: 3*

*(Rekeem Harper (Mid) WBA & Patrik Gunnarson (GK) Brentford will be making their loan deals permanent ones at the end of this season after impressing me during this time)

Vanarama National League

We manage to go another entire league season unbeaten, this time winning 42 games out of 46, with us drawing the other four games. Now that's two league seasons we have not lose a game in. Spanning a massive 86 games undefeated so far... Is League Two going to see our first defeat.

So back to back promotions and Champions again, following our massive 130 points in the league with Chesterfield finishing 2nd with a massive 103 points themselves. Poor old Weymouth finished bottom of the league on 27 points, a 103 point differences between them and us.

image-53.png

The biggest home win of the season was against Havant & Waterlooville 6-1.

Our biggest away in of the season came at The Walks Stadium, home of King's Lynn Town. There were 10 goals scored that game which saw us run out 8-2 winners with goals coming from OG, Darnell Furlong, a brace from Callum O'Dowda and four goals from Meritan Shabani.

We drew 4-4 against Maidenhead United on a cold October afternoon in a game we were winning 4-0 after 61 minutes and I have to say we were lucky to come away with the point at the end of the game.

image-46.png

League Table

The league table in all its glory.....

image-45.png

FA Trophy

The Red Bulls will certainly look back at some great wins along the way with perhaps the most notable being the 7-0 dismantling of Bromley in the QF's. Also beating Maidenhead 6-1 over the two games in the SF's too.

In the final, we beat Notts County 5-0 with George Moncur scoring a hat-trick and Aboubakar Kamara (on loan Fulham) and Callum O'Dowda with the other two goals in the match.

1632812342754.png

image-50.png

We also made it back to back FA Trophy wins in our first two seasons in charge, but unfortunately due to promotion we have to let someone else win it next season.

FA Cup

We managed to reach the 3rd Round of the FA Cup for the 2nd season running before getting knocked out by yet again the same premiership side Leicester City. But this time we didn't manage to score but lost the tie 3-0. Watch out @lutterworthfox, I'm charging at your team from now on and hoping to revenge our last two defeats in this competition before FM22 comes out....

image-47.png

Squad Stats

Most Goals:
Jay Stansfield 28

Most Assists:
George Moncur 25

Most PoM:
George Moncur 15 (This is the 2nd year running that Moncur has have the most PoM).

image-49.png

Seasonal Performance Analyst Report

image-48.png

CoxieFM 100 games in charge of RB London.....

image-52.png

Once again, thank you for taking the time out during your day to read this FM blog here on my WordPress page (CoxieFM – FM Blogger (wordpress.com)) and please feel free to leave a comment, like and click the follow button so you don’t miss out on this series and/or any other FM related contents.

Until next time FMer’s……

slide1-28.jpg

Bro can I have the database link. Would love to do a RB London link of my own