LB: Holger Badstuber

CM: Arturo Vidal
CM: Bastian schweinsteiger
AML: Neymar
AMC: Muller
AMR: Lucas Moura

Poucher: Mario Gomez
I need a good young RB to be the sub for lham

vrsjasko or whatever it is from dinamo - ignore scouts play brilliantly most of the time and definately good enough for 2nd best

vrsjasko or whatever it is from dinamo - ignore scouts play brilliantly most of the time and definately good enough for 2nd best

but vrsaljko is already in chelsea and wont accept to go to my team

rafael might come probably overpriced not really sure of players this year though

Mario Fernandes
Matthias Zimmermann
Serge Aurier
Sebastien Corchia
Martin Montoya
Mattia De Sciglio
Wallace,
Gino Peruzzi
Romario

Jenkinson if you are willing to give him a few years, he was amazing for me! Corchio and Romario are also top quality

DANNY CARVAJAL!!! He is IMMENSE. He is only 20/21 at the start of the game, and is an absolute monster.

FootballManagerG0D:1746791 said:
DANNY CARVAJAL!!! He is IMMENSE. He is only 20/21 at the start of the game, and is an absolute monster.

I cannot agree more with you more, I bought him for 12mil st Liverpool and he was a beast, averaged an 8 and got so many assists, I did play him as a defensive winger though so was more attacking than a full back but he's good defensively too

I would recommend corchia :) Runs fast, scores goals, great crosser, can dribble :D Whats not to love about such a RB. XD

Cheapest and best option is WALLACE from Fluminense.

clyne from southhampton, give him a few years to develop, and he will be top class, plays for the england national team later

sorry but non of the players you have told are enough for my bayern level, the best one was sergi aurier and he is only 2 stars

Do not always believe the scouts, Corchia develops into one of the best RB's in the game, had him on my amazing Swansea team, scored goals for fun from free kicks and had a lot of assists, does well defensively too.

Do not always believe the scouts, Corchia develops into one of the best RB's in the game, had him on my amazing Swansea team, scored goals for fun from free kicks and had a lot of assists, does well defensively too.

That's why I been saying corchia... And tbh he is cheaper than Wallace... Wallace got this stupid release clause... You can get Corchia cheaper than Wallace.

As Bayern if you want to go German (which I prefer, for realism and/or the challenge), go for:
Sebastian Jung
Daniel Schwaab
Dennis Diekmeier

I laugh at those who only sign players if their star level is high enough.

Dani Carvajal is more than good enough for Bayern. It isn't about * rating, it's about consistency. Carvajal is consistent. Also get Lahm to tutor him and he'll become immense.

For cheap english RB, get matthew lowton :) He is good despite his rating :D

sorry but non of the players you have told are enough for my bayern level, the best one was sergi aurier and he is only 2 stars

Here are some I have had good experience with with Davide Santon from Newcastle, Danilo from FC Porto, Mario Fernandes from CSKA Moscow, Alex Grimaldo from Barca he starts as a LB but I retrained as a RB for cover and now that where he plays and in the beginning you can get him for 1.3 mil euros, or imo the best would be Mattia de Sciglio. Hope that helps.

Here are some I have had good experience with with Davide Santon from Newcastle, Danilo from FC Porto, Mario Fernandes from CSKA Moscow, Alex Grimaldo from Barca he starts as a LB but I retrained as a RB for cover and now that where he plays and in the beginning you can get him for 1.3 mil euros, or imo the best would be Mattia de Sciglio. Hope that helps.

Nah he doesn't needs your comments anymore :( he already got what he wanted...