bartul

Reaction score
I am close to january 2011, so far my team is playing very well i am first in liga BBVA,but Marcelo and S.Ramos are the weakest links in my team, so i would need very good LB or RB.My scout said to me that Serge Aruirer has potetial to be better then Ramos but is he good choice, or is there someone better?Plese help.

Aurier is a very good choice! Sign him ;)
If u need LB, buy Bale or Coentrao.
Cheers

You should buy Aurier and Dodo but they're really young and if this i your first season they'll have no impact because at that time they won't be nearly as good as Marcelo/Ramos.

Alex Sandro from Santos has better potential than Dodo. Buy him or Aurier for the left side. But they're players for the future, if your looking for players for the present buy Criscito or Coentrao. For the right side buy Lucas Digne or Dennis Appiah (Wonderkids) or Gregory Van der Wiel.

RB:
Diego Renan
Sergio Aurier
Dennis Appiah
Van Der Weil
Davide Santon
Micah Richards
Rafeal
Cesar Azpilicueta
Mattioni
Mongongu

LB:
Fabio Contreao
Gareth Bale
Dodo
Dominico Criscito
Geal Clichy
Aly Cissokho
Benoit Tremlinouis
Kieran Gibbs

Lb:

Diego Contento - Bayern
Georgy Schennikov - CSKA
Cheik M'Bengue - Toulouse
Taye Taiwo - Marseille
Gabriel Silva - Palmeiras
Quenton Othon - RSC Strausborg

Rb:

Danilo - Santos
Douglas - Goais
Sebastian Corchia - Le Mans
Daniel Congre - Toulouse
Mikael Chretien - Nancy Lorraine
Daniel Schwaab - Leverkusen
Gonzalo Castro - Leverkusen
Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim
Sime Vrsaljko - Dinamo
Omer Toprak - Sc Freiburg
Dejan Lovren - Lyon

LB :

Fabio Coentrao
Marcelo
Diego Renan

RB :

Anthony Vanden Borre
Sebastian Boenisch

LB: gale, kirean gibbs.
rb: ceazar alpizatea, romario (too young), or santon

Lol ramos weakest?
Probably one of the best backs in the world.
Might thinking you're not using him right

ramos is not weakest but he is still young and he is aggresive..thats why in my game he always get the most worst discipline player-awarded for highest earn of yellow and red card..real madrid is rich club..i think you can buy philip lahm..he is good..and left back you can buy gareth bale-but little expensive..

darijo srna? He's on the old side, but by the time his second season starts he'll be your most consistent performer. Maybe move Sergio Ramos to centre defence, hate to think he's gong to waste!!

Cheez man, Im currently playing with Real Madrid and I use Marcelo or Arbeloa in the LB, been superb for me and Ramos is one of the best RB's, no need to buy someone to replace him.. Unless you want him to be a CB..

I suggest you shouldnt buy anyone yet, at least im not and January is approaching soon too and I have conceded 5 Goals in 20 games with the ''basic'' squad, I havent lost a single game yet :D

ramos is young, and so good. better than sanga, but maicon edges him more