RB Salzburg - Factory of Football

• Thread starter Michael Onwuegbu
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 2K
M

Michael Onwuegbu

I've been really struggling to pick one save and stick with it. But I'm 99% sure this save is actually going to go on for a while. So here we are. RB Salzburg are best known for there energy drink owners and their great Youth development with players such as Haaland and Minamino leaving for greener pastures. In football clubs like them are known as selling clubs but in this story we're going to live up to the tag.
th
RULES:
-If a club in a bigger league offers for our players we will sell so long as it's a good offer.
-If it's RB Leipzig we'll cut them a deal because of our links
-We must always profit more than we spend in the transfer market. Any season we fail to do this will result in a self imposed transfer ban.
-Emphasis on youth and I'm only allowed to make one Over-21 signing per season, unless it's a player we once developed.
With those rules out of the way it's time to get stuck in!

FIRST SIGNING
For 1.4 Million pounds welcome Naci Unuvar from AFC Ajax!
Unuvar.png

An insanely talented player from Ajax he has a lot of room for improvement but with the right nuturing he could become absolutely class.​

That was the only transfer in or out so we will look at where we stand at the point of the winter break.
LEAGUE
got.png

It's been a vintage performance from us as expected. Anything other than the title would be seen as a failure given they won six in a row before my arrival. Our closest challengers are 8 points behind and it would take a monumental bottlejob to lose it after the break.

EUROPE
diid.png

In the Champions League we drew one of the hardest possible groups we could have gotten and we end our European campaign winless. It could be looked at as a bit of collective good as our affiliates made it through.
In the cup we got through to the semis we haven't been drawn against a top flight team yet.
Looking forward in January I won't make any signings unless we sell. We have enough players for the system although the board have made 21 Million available.
Tactically speaking here are the two tactics we have used so far:

geg.png

twe 1.png

So since you knocked out by leipzig
Will you cut links with leipzig because of CL bad campagin

So since you knocked out by leipzig
Will you cut links with leipzig because of CL bad campagin
No I won't cut ties with Leipzig.It's important to maintain that we are a selling club. I don't think the board would let me cut ties if I tried anyway

January transfer update: Wonderkid Dominik Szoboszlai has put in a transfer request due to a high amount of interest in him. We had multiple offers for him and acting proactively I brought in Thiago Almada for a club record 11 million pounds as a replacement. But shockingly enough, Dominik rejected some of the contract offers, and when Lazio offered 21 million for him on deadline day, the board blocked it as they feel we can get a higher price for him. So now I've splashed cash and haven't made that money back. Livid

**** that is so stupid
why they added board blocking instead of club chairman mode