RBG Kit Pack

rbg

Aspiring Sunday Leaguer
Reaction score
Hi

I am going to make a kit pack as part of my payback to the FM Base community.

Ronaldinhoo and Sid are making an EPL pack so will leave this alone but anyone have any requests/thoughts as to what I should do for my first kit pack (fantasy).

If there is an idea getting more support than others I will make that one.

Please do not post requests for individual kits here - if you want a kit designed then please click the link below.

mate, no offence. but get better before you go to the trouble of making packs.
Your kits aren't good enough, and you should spend your time practicing rather than making stuff people probably won't download.

practice makes perfect.

mate, no offence. but get better before you go to the trouble of making packs.
Your kits aren't good enough, and you should spend your time practicing rather than making stuff people probably won't download.

practice makes perfect.

Reasonable point of view. Perhaps I should rephrase. Anyone interested in using a fantasy kit pack made by me, click link below to see examples of work. If no demand then won't bother.

Id like to see some mate for a beginner you have some crackin work,but focus on what you want to do!

Hi

I am going to make a kit pack as part of my payback to the FM Base community.

Ronaldinhoo and Sid are making an EPL pack so will leave this alone but anyone have any requests/thoughts as to what I should do for my first kit pack (fantasy).

If there is an idea getting more support than others I will make that one.

Please do not post requests for individual kits here - if you want a kit designed then please click the link below.

Maybe do Championship,league one and two

sorry rbg but i agree with Jones you should practicing making kits more and then make a kit pack

sorry rbg but i agree with Jones you should practicing making kits more and then make a kit pack

do you use photoshop? cos i want to no which one to get?

Photoshop CS5
Photoshop Lightroom
Photoshop Elements