RD FM18 Season 18/19 Winter Data Update March 2019

r1cky84

Reaction score
FM 18 Data Update by RD - Most recent update 6/3/19

I've been working on an update for those of you who stuck with FM18 and have updated transfers mainly in the top 4 leagues in Europe (England, Italy, France, Germany) but I have also completed other major transfers. Player stats also updated, Emiliano Sala also removed (R.I.P)

Also the 'Work Permit' rule in the UK due to Brexit has been removed

Promotions and relegations, cup winners from last season have also been updated, along with major retirements, manager changes etc

Player transfer market values fixed, ability of older players.

If you are not happy or find that there are many minor transfers not done please only provide constructive feedback, I only made this update for myself and have decided to share it in case anybody else may be interested

Please feel free to comment on moves I have missed and I will add those to future updates.

*You will need BOTH files for the update*

To install extract files to :
C:/Users/"user name"/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/editor data

Remember to select BOTH of the files under 'Database' and use 18.3.0

https://www.paypal.me/RDott

*Only available once a donation has been made - Message me once you have donated for the file
smile.png

thank

FM 18 Data Update by RD - Most recent update 6/3/19

I've been working on an update for those of you who stuck with FM18 and have updated transfers mainly in the top 4 leagues in Europe (England, Italy, France, Germany) but I have also completed other major transfers. Player stats also updated, Emiliano Sala also removed (R.I.P)

Also the 'Work Permit' rule in the UK due to Brexit has been removed

Promotions and relegations, cup winners from last season have also been updated, along with major retirements, manager changes etc

Player transfer market values fixed, ability of older players.

If you are not happy or find that there are many minor transfers not done please only provide constructive feedback, I only made this update for myself and have decided to share it in case anybody else may be interested

Please feel free to comment on moves I have missed and I will add those to future updates.

*You will need BOTH files for the update*

To install extract files to :
C:/Users/"user name"/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/editor data

Remember to select BOTH of the files under 'Database' and use 18.3.0

https://www.paypal.me/RDott

*Only available once a donation has been made - Message me once you have donated for the file
smile.png

Is this still live? Also are the updated stats taken from FM19 or of your own doing? Cheers.