RD6, FM12 Skin...?

r1cky

Reaction score
Hi, Basically just creating this post to get people's opinions on me making an RD6 skin. RD5 I don't think was as successful as the RD4 skin which is my own fault through lack of testing. For the new skin I will most likely combine 4+5 to create one overall top skin, which I will test a LOT to make sure it is 100% ready for release, as opposed to last year, where I rushed the release. Just wanted some info if poss, would people actually want an RD6 skin? ideas/suggestions, feedback.. That kind of thing, as it provides massive motivation knowing that people appreciate my work :)
I will begin working on the skin over the next week or 2, and it will take about 2-3 weeks to complete, with a LOT of testing, and helpful feedback/ideas I'll be able to release a top-rate skin, Cheers.

I did love a RD6 skin since RD5 was pretty nice (never saw RD4). Just one thing I didnt like with it was Messi at start :p

If you make it there'll be someone who will use it.

RD6 SKIN

I have always used your skins and i like the way you keep them simple and I'm am eagerly awaiting rd6!!!!!!!!
please do one soon as i can't find any online that i like.

RD4 was epic but wasnt such a fan of RD5. Look forward to seeing the production of RD6 though!

i used rd5 in 2011 it was the best skin by a mile looking forward to rd6

RD5 was the only downloaded skin i've used really. It would be great if you would carry on. I'll definitely be downloading RD6 once released

Go for it mate, I used it for quite a while on FM10 and FM11, and would no doubt use this one too.

Cheers for the feedback :)
Any ideas/suggestions? Things people want to see included/removed? (Messi won't be on the title screen this year lol - I change it for every release)

rd4 skin was brill m8..like you said rd5 not to good....can you make a version with and without calender bar please

Rd4 was the best fm 2010 skin and Rd5 was the best skin in Fm 2011. Please create RD6.
This is the best skin for stadium backgrounds (i wouldn't play if there is no stadium backgrounds) , because it is not to dark . Other skins are either too dark or too light so you can't see text.

Last edited:
I love your previous versions btw, but i was wondering if you can make the title bar a bit bigger than normal also i am suggesting to use man citys magician David Silva, for the title screen, he is really starting to make a name for himself, for club and country and i would love it!!! maybe not in his city shirt as that wouldn't go down to well but i will hope to see that lol!!! Thanks

I was thinking of maybe using Andre Villas-Boas on the title screen....?

Please do another skin. I could only play FM11 with RD5

Id love it if you made rd6 as i checked out quite a few skins for fm11 and the only one that i really liked was rd5. Altho i cant compare it to rd4 as i used another skin for fm10, Id deffo use rd6 if its out.

If you need help testing it Id be happy to help.

Cheers for the feedback :) Any other ideas of things they wanna see included in the skin? / Changes etc. Starting work on RD6 tomorrow !

you HAVE to do RD6, RD4 and RD5 has ruined every single FM skin including the original SI skins for me! ^^) ^^) ^^)

It frustrates me already using the SI default skins, I would love it if you make a skin for this year!

Would love to use it, definitely :)

I suggest for the menu you should make various renders, as we can use what we like (ex. Messi for Barcelona fans, RvP for Arsenal fans, etc.)