Thx, it's great!
Some special OI's or training?

For the 451 should the wingers be playing inverted or standard?

I've currently played around 10 games with pretty good results but very leaky in defense. All goals conceded come from over the top through balls.

The 4141 is working wonders for me on a few different saves. Great work

sorry people. i have been away. i'm a new father and we took a short break away to Poland.

will be looking to update or create new tactics very soon! most certainly before the new year and hopefully within the coming days!

congratulations mate

I hope your babe will be a very happy

sorry people. i have been away. i'm a new father and we took a short break away to Poland.

will be looking to update or create new tactics very soon! most certainly before the new year and hopefully within the coming days!

Hope your playing FMT being a new father man...otherwise you've got a very understanding missus haha... congrats bro...welcome to parenthood

Hi RDF,
I normally dont comment on any tactic... I just sit on the forums and reading experiences from other people..
Your tactic (the 4141) made me want to comment.
I am playing as Barnsley, second season in the Championship and I finally have the feeling that this tactic with this underdog team is really working a charm. I did change the mentality from attacking to defensive, balanced or positive depending the opposition.
The opposition dont get many chances while my team keeps on getting CCC's like crazy. Despite having all those CCC's I am glad I score 2. It is sometimes really painful to watch the CCC's being missed by my players... really terrible. But I guess that is a ME thingy.
A game to remember was an away game against Norwich which are second in the Championship (team is much better than mine), but I beat them 2-4.
It makes my team play consistent for a change.
Halfway through the season and sitting comfortably at the top of the table with a gap of 11 points from #2.

Congratz as a new father btw!

Thanks for this tactic RDF. Great job!

Wow 4141 does wonders for me !
I am playing Journeyman so started with very low team and managed to make them promotion contenders with this, good form led me to promote myself to a club in highest division in Belarus..
After taking over I went on unbeaten run until the end of the season, managing to finish 2nd (the club was 10th when I took over) this tactic really is very consistent.
1st season :
Screenshot 2019-12-30 at 00.53.37.png

Screenshot 2019-12-30 at 00.58.56.png

After this season my main players decided that they will all want to leave, so I had busyyyy time trying to rebuild the squad but the tactic still works fine second season and we are continuing the run except a hiccup against best team in Belarus

Screenshot 2019-12-30 at 00.59.25.png

1. I have set the defensive line to LOWER to avoid overhead balls.
2. I do change from Attacking to Cautious/Defensive when in lead already.

Usually the opposite team has max 5 shots but usually around 2/3

RDF tactics uploaded RDF Tactics

Leave feedback below.

Hey RDF,

I have tweaked one of your tactics to a 4231 Volante tactic that is giving me really good results, can i post the tweak here ?
I`m curious if it`s working for others too, let me know.

With Arsenal i`ve won everything in the first season without transfers, but it was too easy with them, so i started with Bournemouth a short testing and it`s working wonders

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

Hey RDF,

I have tweaked one of your tactics to a 4231 Volante tactic that is giving me really good results, can i post the tweak here ?

With Arsenal i`ve won everything in the first season without transfers, but it was too easy with them, so i started with Bournemouth a short testing and it`s working wonders

View attachment 476182
View attachment 476183

I love this formation and want to try with my Fenerbahce team. :)
Do you use any OI mate.
And i think u prefer right footed in left and vice versa, because u've used inverted wingers.
thanks by the way.

Hey RDF,

View attachment 476182
View attachment 476183

looks great!!! and of course! i may even use it myself ;) but feel free to upload