RDF Training/Development Guide + Schedules

Did it work for you?

• Yes

• No

• Need more help

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's only 4 players. Keep going.

I'll be sticking with it! I'm in gibraltar with terrible facilities but i've been using the default and role training for years so this is a nice change!

Hello, how do you get to the "Rest" tab for under 23/under 19 teams? Unless I'm being blind but SI seemed to have changed or moved things around.
I am aware of where the first team is located because that seems to be simple enough.

Hello, how do you get to the "Rest" tab for under 23/under 19 teams? Unless I'm being blind but SI seemed to have changed or moved things around.
I am aware of where the first team is located because that seems to be simple enough.

Physical

Hi, thanks for your work and effort putting this together - the above links to download aren't working for me :/
yeah same, i got this error message on the SI site: This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location."

Thanks this worked almost instantly in my new save. I've always struggled with training and never saw my players develop, I'd always set role training instead of position training and saw no improvement. Now, even though I'm just a few weeks into a new season I am seeing attributes increase. Although for some players they are going down (despite young and good personality, I tried telling them I am unhappy with their development so we will see). Also the training ratings are consistently looking MUCH higher. Most players are on 7.5-8.5. Before it would be all over the place, one week player get 9, then next it's 5 with no level ground.

One question I do have is, is it possible to change the playing position that is being trained? For example I have a striker that's better suited as a winger. Unless I'm missing something but there is no playing position option available other than striker. Unless I go back to doing specific role for the winger position. If I just play them in that new position all the time will training eventually switch to this new playing position?

Thanks again for showing this guide, it's been really eye opening overall.

Thanks this worked almost instantly in my new save. I've always struggled with training and never saw my players develop, I'd always set role training instead of position training and saw no improvement. Now, even though I'm just a few weeks into a new season I am seeing attributes increase. Although for some players they are going down (despite young and good personality, I tried telling them I am unhappy with their development so we will see). Also the training ratings are consistently looking MUCH higher. Most players are on 7.5-8.5. Before it would be all over the place, one week player get 9, then next it's 5 with no level ground.

One question I do have is, is it possible to change the playing position that is being trained? For example I have a striker that's better suited as a winger. Unless I'm missing something but there is no playing position option available other than striker. Unless I go back to doing specific role for the winger position. If I just play them in that new position all the time will training eventually switch to this new playing position?

Thanks again for showing this guide, it's been really eye opening overall.

Hi mate,

If you start to play your ST as MR or ML (AMR or AML), player will start to train - learn that position.

On the FM Scout guide there are two different recommendations for staff that contradict each other?

@middleweight ,

It's not contradict. My recommendation is based on ultimate & ideal staff. The other is when you can't reach or have that staff.

Thanks! I have another question. I have some players who are natural in more than one position. For example, my CB is also natural at RB. I would obviously like to train his position at CB but it only allows me to select RB. Is there a way to change this?

Thanks! I have another question. I have some players who are natural in more than one position. For example, my CB is also natural at RB. I would obviously like to train his position at CB but it only allows me to select RB. Is there a way to change this?

Hi,

Can you post a screenshot, because I am little bit confused?

Hi,

Can you post a screenshot, because I am little bit confused?

Hey sorry I missed your reply.

Diósgyőri Vasgyárak Testgyakorló Köre_ Individual.png

The player selected plays as a DM for me but his default playing position is DR, does this matter?