RDF! Wolves 1st in Prem 1st season. Unbeaten 1st season City! 442!

RDF! Wolves 1st in Prem 1st season. Unbeaten 1st season City! 442! 1.0

GOAL ANALYSIS

if someone has a set piece routine they can recomend, please share. i only scored 5 goals from 105 from corners

20191224085540_1.jpg
20191224085600_1.jpg
20191224085615_1.jpg
20191224090725_1.jpg
20191224090728_1.jpg
20191224090731_1.jpg

PIVOTAL RESULTS!

ARSENAL 0-2 CITY. this was important result road to unbeaten as most my midfielders were injured. i had no Mendy (LB), De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Sterling, Mahrez. that was my 4 midfielders who started most games
20191224074017_1.jpg

MADRID vs CITY. this was the QTR Final of the CL, after losing the first leg, 2nd leg was a must win!

20191224084929_1.jpg
20191224084935_1.jpg

LFC VS CITY. After losing 2-0 in the first leg, i thought my luck had run out, i needed to win big 2nd leg, better, got a clean sheet!

20191224084941_1.jpg
20191224084947_1.jpg

Cześć, ta taktyka jest genialna: D mój wolverhampton zaczął wygrywać ze wszystkimi na koniec sezonu podam pozdrowienia ekranowe bracie

Not losing all season is impressive whatever team you manage ? i play FM Touch as well amd want to run with this is there any specefic player instructions ? So i can copy the tactic into my games as you cannot download tactics on switch ?

Cześć, ta taktyka jest genialna: D mój wolverhampton zaczął wygrywać ze wszystkimi na koniec sezonu podam pozdrowienia ekranowe bracie

Czesc, skad wiesz ze umiem polski? Tylko troche bo dziewczyna polka haha

Not losing all season is impressive whatever team you manage ? i play FM Touch as well amd want to run with this is there any specefic player instructions ? So i can copy the tactic into my games as you cannot download tactics on switch ?

if i'm honest, probably rode my luck a few times haha. some of the draws could've easily be loses but i guess you won't dominate every game.

there's specific instructions in every position haha, after i finish another test i can send it over or in a dm?

so far in the latest test...my worry is that when my rep grows, results will go downhill. hope not

20191224135405_1.jpg
20191224135411_1.jpg

Working well for me with my Arsenal team. My strikers are scoring and this was not the case with ZEUS.

Working well for me with my Arsenal team. My strikers are scoring and this was not the case with ZEUS.

that was my main aim! the F9 is there to drag away defenders for the advanced forward to run into space. i love tactics that are effective, but prefer tactics that give me pleasure. Strikers scoring goals, mids getting assists, gives me pleasure. i've had enough of my full backs getting outrageous amount of assists from corners and throw ins haha that's why i never bothered with a set piece routine

if i'm honest, probably rode my luck a few times haha. some of the draws could've easily be loses but i guess you won't dominate every game.

there's specific instructions in every position haha, after i finish another test i can send it over or in a dm?

Yes please i cannot wait to try this KUTGW

[QUOTE = "Taktyki RDF, post: 2467088, członek: 99033"]
Czesc, skad wiesz ze umiem polski? Tylko troche bo dziewczyna polka haha
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
hhe Pozdrów :D wesołych świąt:D

My home and away form in the league so far. Unbeaten at home but absolutely love playing the big teams (just like real life Wolves) at home. Away form is also great considering i'm Wolves. Can't argue about the results gone against me

Won the league with Wolves despite losing 2-0 away to Newcastle!
:lol:
arguably the worst season for the Prem ever lool. 2nd place team is on 75pts after 36 games...anyone noticed poor results for the AI after the new patch? anyway, i'm not complaining
:)

Best tactic to date for Tottenham.

Finding a tactic for Tottenham has been hard. The team has no depth and a lot of players wanting out and on last year contracts.

I'm still playing on the demo btw.

results

transfers

I do all pre match press
I skip team briefing
I use 1/2 shouts per half
I either do or send assistant to after match news
I have left training to standard

I have been changing the defense line and tackle hard on away games however I have noticed my results are better leaving this setting on AWAY settings like OP even when at home.

Hope this helps anyone

Hi Rdf!

I would also very much like the PI. i have the same problem but I use Stadia instead for touch. :)

Seems lile a promising tactic! Hope i can leave the knap tactic and use this instead. :)

If this has been answered already I apologize, but should the wingers be left on left, right on right, or the opposite? On your Wolves save, you have it that way, but they're role is inverted Winger.