Re creating Napoli big three help

Syd273

Reaction score
Just been looking at a Napoli game and I would like to re create the big three from 2010-13 (Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik).

Obviously cashing in on Higuain is my most likely move unless people think he is worth having!

Next questions should I keep Hamsik because of his loyalty or do I start fresh?

This leads me to then finding the next Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik(if I decide to sell).

I have a couple ideas in mind but I welcome all opinions or if anyone has done this before!

Thanks

Just been looking at a Napoli game and I would like to re create the big three from 2010-13 (Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik).

Obviously cashing in on Higuain is my most likely move unless people think he is worth having!

Next questions should I keep Hamsik because of his loyalty or do I start fresh?

This leads me to then finding the next Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik(if I decide to sell).

I have a couple ideas in mind but I welcome all opinions or if anyone has done this before!

Thanks

Nothing we can do about it.
o.png

The next Hamsik, Lavezzi and Cavani.

For Hamsik, I'd personally choose between Højbjerg, Tielemans and Kovacic.

For Lavezzi, I'd go for Julian Brandt or Kingsley Coman.

and for Cavani.. I'd say that Embolo is the next "Cavani".

The next Hamsik, Lavezzi and Cavani.

For Hamsik, I'd personally choose between Højbjerg, Tielemans and Kovacic.

For Lavezzi, I'd go for Julian Brandt or Kingsley Coman.

and for Cavani.. I'd say that Embolo is the next "Cavani".

Is there any other striker other than Embolo?? I like the other players thanks

Cavani: Paco Alcaer from valancia and Jonathas (elche) are in the race for the next cavani also. Sergio Diaz with the right traning may be a new cavani.

Hamsik: kovacic, Salih ucan, Tielemans. Long term: Vadala(boca)

Lavezzi: Brandt, Thauvin, Bernard, Cartabia. Long term: Ould-Chikh

Is there any other striker other than Embolo?? I like the other players thanks

I was thinking Embolo because he's quick, lethal and a brick wall with a good work ethic. As for other options I guess i'd go for Icardi or Lukaku.

Also completely forgot you should already have a good option as the next Lavezzi in your club, Lorenzo Insigne.

Last edited:
Just been looking at a Napoli game and I would like to re create the big three from 2010-13 (Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik).Obviously cashing in on Higuain is my most likely move unless people think he is worth having! Next questions should I keep Hamsik because of his loyalty or do I start fresh?This leads me to then finding the next Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik(if I decide to sell I have a couple ideas in mind but I welcome all opinions or if anyone has done this before!Thanks

I think you should keep Higuain and Hamsik and sign Lukas Ocampos.

Higuain is scoring goals galore for me and Hamsik is proving to be a great CAM. I worked on defence in first transfer window so will scout these guys and trust my scouts opinion. Thanks for the ideas!

Ya, Id keep a Higuain & Icardi partnership with Hamsik, than look at getting Jovic who could fill the Cavani role (good physical, finishing and heading). Icardi is the natural (and better) Lavezzie replacement and get Tielemans to fill in for Hamsik and eventually replace him. Hes young with tons of PA, so you can mold him into any role you please (in terms of an attacking mid)