Re-installing FM09

Jakers

Reaction score
I have the disk version of FM09 which I activated on the release date and have been playing ever since with no bother. The computer i've been using wasn't the best but it worked. Now i've purchased a better machine and inst alled the game all in good faith as I paid £24 for it and assumed it was mine to do as I ljke.My problem is that I cant reactivate as it says that my Number is no good. Does this mean that if anyones computer crashes they have to purchase a new copy of the game? If this is the case is anyone likely to buy FM10 if there is to be one.

You get 5 instals

You get an instal back if you uninstal it properly so even if you havent youv still got 4 left

Thanks mate

You mean I cant install to a brand new computer and why the limt on installs?
I purchased the disk with good money and like other games which have serial no.s I should be able to install as often as I like.

I jut said you can.

ven if you have failed to uninstal it properly once youve still got 4 instals left. If you unintal it properly youll get the 5th instal back as well.

i agree with you it takes the **** the same happend to me you can ring up to insall it and take it back off but its to much hassel for £20 pound you just gotta make sure you keep ya e-mail adress and ya password so you can insatll it again

My disk arrived the day before release with instructions I could install but couldn't actvate till midnight and that should have been the end of it.
The proper reason for the activation no. was to stop us installing and playing the game before the release date. Why didn't they use a different number to activate then the number on the book would be the proof of purchase just like other games have.