Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
View attachment 72549

McDermott leaves Reading
View attachment 72550

Earlier today Brian McDermott had announced his resignation as Reading Manager. It is thought that he may become the new manager of Burnley after attracting attention from his brilliant but small time in charge of Reading. Brian said " I have enjoyed every moment as the Reading manager but feel its time to move on. I'd like to thank every person in Reading for their help and also the fans who have been fantastic to me whilst i was in charge."

Later on that day it emerged that Luke Cummings had become the new manager. Here's what he had to say" I think this is a fantastic opportunity for me to shine. I'd like to thank everyone involved in Reading for the opportunity and hope that I can fill the massive boots that Brian has left."

So how will Cummings do? As we understand it his minimum expectation this season is to get Reading promoted to the Premiership.

it'll be happening Next season in Real Life so..

Good Luck mate.

Pre season has gone quite well. I have managed to play most of my players and have chosen my tactic. With the transfers however i only started with 200k therefore only signed 1 player but also made a few loans.

View attachment 72829

View attachment 72828

The results of pre season :
Millwall (a) 4-0 Matejovsky Karacan Howard Long
Man U Reserves (h) 3-0 matejovsky Rasiak Kebe
Brechin (a) 5-0 Matejovsky (2) Howard Campbell OG Church
Woking (a) 2-0 Matejovsky Howard
Didcot (a) 3-0 Harewood (2) O Dea
Southend (a) 1-2 Matejovsky
Basingstoke (a) 3-0 Harewood Karacan Long
So its been a good pre season and ive made some ok signings, what do you think of them?

Obviously in season games there will be more detail.

O'dea's there.. You on patch 10.0 then?

Alright Pre-season, Should've beat Southend though.. :$

Yehh ur right i shudda beat reading and to be honest i dont know what patch im on, thanks Lampard45

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:49 PM ----------

Heyy , im sorry but i dont wanna manage reading. I like them but i want to start unemployed as well as doing my Arsenal save , Sorry.

Will follow mate! your Arsenal story still going?

Status
Not open for further replies.