first season with reading but struggling for goals picture shown is team:
61555368.jpg
61555368.jpg

Also tactic picture:
77664158.jpg
77664158.jpg

Any Help Would be greatful thanks.

Last edited:
Javier Hernandez on the bench? I would put him in first team as Poacher alongside Shane Long as Target Man. Also, increase the width a bit, it does help. Maybe also move Kebe and Henry forward to AML and AMR mate. Just keep believing and keep patience.

Playing the Wrong players mate.

No way Sigurdsson should be on the bench and Howard starting.
Shaun Cummings is ******* ****, Griffin better than him everyday.

As Paul said Javier Hernandez should be starting, but i wouldn't play Long as a target man. Maybe play Rasiak till you get someone better in.

Playing the Wrong players mate.

No way Sigurdsson should be on the bench and Howard starting.
Shaun Cummings is ******* ****, Griffin better than him everyday.

As Paul said Javier Hernandez should be starting, but i wouldn't play Long as a target man. Maybe play Rasiak till you get someone better in.
Just seen Sigurdsson on the bench and Griffin on it too. I would agree with you on both of your decisions, although I like Howard. I haven't really seen Long's attributes, so it was a guess. Sorry for being misleading, if I was.

Javier Hernandez on the bench? I would put him in first team as Poacher alongside Shane Long as Target Man. Also, increase the width a bit, it does help. Maybe also move Kebe and Henry forward to AML and AMR mate. Just keep believing and keep patience.

Shaun Long? Target Man?

He's about 4ft? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.