APB_9

Reaction score
After Two Unsuccessful seasons in Coca Cola league 2 with Darlington, I was approached on a 2 year contract with Reading FC somehow? <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Must have been my adaptability to manage without funds because my highest league finish the season before was 13<SUP>th</SUP>. <o:p></o:p>
And when they approached I was in 18<SUP>th</SUP>. I think Readings Chairman must have been on some form of Hallucinogenic, as I was being promoted to around 40 / 50 teams above me.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
I accepted the offer and now have around 5 games before the new season starts where I imagine that I will be expected to push for promotion. <o:p></o:p>
Can anybody recommend anybody amazing to take to Reading? I have just over 2 million at the moment. But I imagine that I will have a couple more for the new season in 5 games.<o:p></o:p>
I am 8<SUP>th</SUP> in the league and if I win all my remaining games I may even finish in the play offs. <o:p></o:p>

haha i love your avatar by the way!

but look in the players section of the site for wonderkids and cheapies

also get a parent club and hope for some decent players from there

and scour the transfer and loan list for people that may strentghen your squad and get any scouts you have looking for good young regens