Dannyborofogg

Reaction score
Just thought i would tell people of my career so far. I started off at Real Betis as a challange seen as how they were in the second league in Spain.

In the first season i worked my way to the quarter finals of the Spanish Cup losing out to Real Madrid 5-3 on aggregate. But beating Valladolid and Getafe on my way there. I also finished the season top of the league, and only spent 1.7m, i had to sell before i bought because of how tight the wage budget was.

In my second season I battled my way to a solid 10th place in La Liga, beating Barcelona 2-1 was a main highlight in that season. In my second season i spent 7m my main signing being Zoran Tosic 3.4m. I was determined to stay there and do well so i signed a new 2 year contract. But soon enough the Liverpool job was available and they were soon enough interested in me to succeed Rafa. I was tempted not to leave, but Liverpool offered me a contract that game me 300m as a transfer budget and this was to hard to turn down as Liverpool had just been taken over and finished 8th the season before.

I got down to work at Liverpool buying big and class. I won the treble in my first season winning the league the carling cup and the fa cup. Because Liverpool finished 8th the season before there was no european football, which made it harder for me to bring in the best players i wanted. But soon enough i was given another 150m to spend during my second season at Liverpool. Once again i spent big and added to my expensive squad, and again i won the treble. FA cup league cup and the league. I won the league with 7 games to spare :O. I got knocked out of the champions league in the semi finals to Barcelona on away goals i was devestated. And for this up and coming season my one mission is to win the Champions League. Will I succeed or fail again?

with that much money i'm suprised you didn't sign ronaldo or messi
but you're doing well so i might follow

i bought the likes of James Milner Edinson Cavani Cesc Fabregas Carlos Tevez Simon Kjaer Jack Wilshere Sergio Aguero Jesus Navas Luka Modric and then loads of other class players

£300 million and they finished 8th? Woah the new board must be very giving

no i mean they took over when i joined, so basically they finished 8th then at the end of that season i joined them and they got tookover and i got 300m for my first season that i won treble