Real boss faces five match ban.

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
Jose Mourinho has been hit with a five-game European ban by Uefa following his antics during and after Real Madrid's semi-final against Barcelona.

Mourinho has already served one game of the suspension after being sent to the stands in the fiery first leg at Santiago Bernabeu, with a further match suspended for three years, meaning he will miss the first three games of Real's UEFA Champions League quest next term.

link

No real surprise really, was a crazy thing to do although at the time you couldn't help agree with him for some of the things he was saying. Still a silly think to do though as he must have known he would be facing a punishment afterwards.

Nothing for Barcalona?

What a ******* joke. So much corruption and its just utterly ruining the sport.

No news on whether Barcelona will be charged for their conduct during half time etc although I believe they are being "investigated" but I doubt nothing will come off it.

Fair enough, but I wonder why Uefa is just so **** reluctant to hand out bans to those divers, like Alves, Busquets, Pedro? Mourinho is suspended, Pepe served his ban but those Barca players recieved no punishment at all! If they can get away with it every time, next year's CL would be just as worse to watch!

Fair enough, but I wonder why Uefa is just so **** reluctant to hand out bans to those divers, like Alves, Busquets, Pedro? Mourinho is suspended, Pepe served his ban but those Barca players recieved no punishment at all! If they can get away with it every time, next year's CL would be just as worse to watch!

If UEFA started handing out bans for players that dive, there wouldn't be a Champions League next season.

Last edited:
Not to mention Busquets being racist.

Every year there are bans for coaches, players, fans, etc that are racist, we have this no racism campaign, all the respect stuff.

Then this goes and happens right in front of us and UEFA ignore it?

Not to mention Busquets being racist.

Every year there are bans for coaches, players, fans, etc that are racist, we have this no racism campaign, all the respect stuff.

Then this goes and happens right in front of us and UEFA ignore it?

I agree with you.

If Busquets doesn't get banned for this, than UEFA is openly admitting they are supporting Barcelona and that they (UEFA & the refs) will help Barcelona win the champs league.

Am I the only one that has grown tired of the UEFA conspiracy theories? Geez at least call Michael Moore and have him make a film out of them, it's getting tiring.

Am I the only one that has grown tired of the UEFA conspiracy theories? Geez at least call Michael Moore and have him make a film out of them, it's getting tiring.

A lot have also grown tired of some of the decisions Barcelona get.

A lot have also grown tired of some of the decisions Barcelona get.

doesnt mean its a conspiracy though, and they've had decisions go against them too.

doesnt mean its a conspiracy though, and they've had decisions go against them too.

I wasn't disagreeing with him but at times you can understand where the theories are coming from.

I wasn't disagreeing with him but at times you can understand where the theories are coming from.

its like the same argument that is levelled at united though. the real issue here is the complete lack of clamping down on simulation

He only has himself to blame.

Err look mate, if a Croatian player did something like Busquets, he'd probably get banned for a few months from football maybe even drastic ban for 1 year of length.

If a player from French ligue 1, or Russian PL made such racist remarks, they also would get punished.

Seems to me only some players from some teams (Barcelona) don't get punished or touched at all...

Seems to me they get a pat on the back...

Joke.. 5 match ban? Lol...

And nothing for Barca players who completely ruined the game.. Hope UEFA shows some balls to ban players like Pedro, Mascha, Biscuits, Valdes..

Err look mate, if a Croatian player did something like Busquets, he'd probably get banned for a few months from football maybe even drastic ban for 1 year of length.

If a player from French ligue 1, or Russian PL made such racist remarks, they also would get punished.

Seems to me only some players from some teams (Barcelona) don't get punished or touched at all...

Seems to me they get a pat on the back...

They also get cookies baked by Platini's wife, with a UNICEF logo on them.

I think Pepe got a 1 match extension to his ban which is extremely stupid, Pinto got a 3 match european ban which means he will miss final, Barcelona are appealing though.

They also get cookies baked by Platini's wife, with a UNICEF logo on them.

But seriously, have you ever seen a barca player get a ban extended? In the past 3-4 years?

Oh and don't forget they also get nice new shirts for every million they put in Platini's pocket

But seriously, have you ever seen a barca player get a ban extended? In the past 3-4 years?

Oh and don't forget they also get nice new shirts for every million they put in Platini's pocket

Have you ever seen a Rabotnicki player get a ban extended? Or an Aktobe player? Or a Rubin player? Or a Braga player? Maybe a Metallist Kharkiv player?

All thrown at random, I don't have a clue if they actually have, odds are they haven't. It's simple, people only bring it up because it's Barcelona we're talking about. 'People' seem to be just butthurt and tend to look for something/one to blame other than their teams or a **** referee.

But oh noes, it can't be a **** referee, the referee was picked by UEFA! Conspiracy, conspiracy I tell you!