Real boss faces five match ban.

Barcelona should be fined and Alves should be banned for blatant simulation (no contact, Pepe got a red card, going off on a stretcher, coming back on within a couple of minutes). It's never going to happen though. And I don't think there's a ****** conspiracy, just that Barcelona's referee tactics work, they pressure the referee into giving decisions against the opposition. I reckon that referees also like Barcelona's passing game, so they have a soft spot for Barca. Mourinho deserves this ban though, he is a good mind game manager, but this [claiming there is a conspiracy] is just over the top.

As a Liverpool fan, I truly want ManU winning this trophy, after the horror I saw in Bernebeu, I definitely condemn Barcelona and the UEFA.

P.S: Now probably most Liverpool fans will be calling me whack but I truly do want ManU to win, they atleast got there by playing real football, respective football, not by taunting the opponent and doing actions that are repugnant to the rules of football.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen a Rabotnicki player get a ban extended? Or an Aktobe player? Or a Rubin player? Or a Braga player? Maybe a Metallist Kharkiv player?

All thrown at random, I don't have a clue if they actually have, odds are they haven't. It's simple, people only bring it up because it's Barcelona we're talking about. 'People' seem to be just butthurt and tend to look for something/one to blame other than their teams or a **** referee.

But oh noes, it can't be a **** referee, the referee was picked by UEFA! Conspiracy, conspiracy I tell you!

Have you seen a team like that even get to the knockout stages in the UEFA Champions League? Especially to the quarter finals or the semi finals?

HAs a team like that already ****** won 1 champions league in a way that is definetely not fair?
No you have ****** not.

It's not a conspiracy, yes it might be just a coincidence that they get through some teams due to badly given red cards...

But seriously? How many times do these coincidences happen? Seems to me a lot of times...

How can you guys be on Mourinho's side on this one. He BROKE THE RULES knowing he would get suspended for it. Furthermore, he passed notes to his bench during the match which is another violation. I would have been disappointed with UEFA if they did not punish him for breaking the rules they stand up for so much.

Have you seen a team like that even get to the knockout stages in the UEFA Champions League? Especially to the quarter finals or the semi finals?

HAs a team like that already ****** won 1 champions league in a way that is definetely not fair?
No you have ****** not.

It's not a conspiracy, yes it might be just a coincidence that they get through some teams due to badly given red cards...

But seriously? How many times do these coincidences happen? Seems to me a lot of times...

I picked random, not so big teams noone would care about. But, as you probably know, Braga, for instance, have reached the EL finals. And they probably didn't get any ban extensions.

And if you want to talk about 'fairness', when Porto won the CL Scholes had a legit goal disallowed, when Inter won the CL they had a goal in offside against Barça, and we can go on forever. Referees are **** for everyone.

And this is my final post regarding this issue - I'm beginning to feel arguing with a wall is more productive.

I think it's a bit excessive, but he definitely needed punishment for what he said - naming a number of referee's etc.

I think it's a bit excessive, but he definitely needed punishment for what he said - naming a number of referee's etc.

he had a suspended ban from last season as well, so that would have factored in

he had a suspended ban from last season as well, so that would have factored in

He did? Well in that case it seems fair.

Served one game already, 1 match suspended and then games that were suspended from last year too.

He did? Well in that case it seems fair.

Served one game already, 1 match suspended and then games that were suspended from last year too.

yeah. I though it was excessive at first, but then found he'd already got one before. Not sure what he was thinking though, should have just played the game on the pitch rather than excessive mind games

Yeah, he obviously thought that getting into Pep's mind may cause a change of tactics as a 'surprise', but obviously Pep only has one way of playing with no Plan B - so there was never a chance of that happening.

Yeah, he obviously thought that getting into Pep's mind may cause a change of tactics as a 'surprise', but obviously Pep only has one way of playing with no Plan B - so there was never a chance of that happening.

Thing is had he lined up and played like they did second leg they might have taken the tie. When you wind everyone up into a frenzy then play such a combative destructive game, you run the risk of exactly what happened to Pepe

Thing is had he lined up and played like they did second leg they might have taken the tie. When you wind everyone up into a frenzy then play such a combative destructive game, you run the risk of exactly what happened to Pepe

Exactly.. You'd expect someone with the experience and street smart that he has to know that and have a back up plan - which ironically he didn't have either.

Mwuahah, no matter how much bans they give him. Mourinho will NEVER surrender, he doesn't need football for nothing, he just does it cause he likes it.

This is why I will support Manchester in the finals, I don't like them. that's for sure, but there is a diference between not liking, and fairness. And it would be fair, attending to the "help" that Barcelona always has.

I picked random, not so big teams noone would care about. But, as you probably know, Braga, for instance, have reached the EL finals. And they probably didn't get any ban extensions.

And if you want to talk about 'fairness', when Porto won the CL Scholes had a legit goal disallowed, when Inter won the CL they had a goal in offside against Barça, and we can go on forever. Referees are **** for everyone.

And this is my final post regarding this issue - I'm beginning to feel arguing with a wall is more productive.

Hmm yeah, they had a goal in offside, but so did they have an unfair disadvantage in the second leg against Barca when they were left with 10 men... Unfair red card that almost helped Barca go through, hopefully you'll remember that...

Oh and, let's talk about your barcelona, you think that their player BUSQUETS shouldn't get banned for racism? MANY videos proved that he made racist remarks AGAINST Marcelo. So if you still think your ****** barca are saints, guess what, they aren't.
If UEFA don't ban him against those racist remarks, than they can go **** themselves and their so called "fight against racism"... Busquets not getting any sort of ban would mean that they apsolutely don't give a f*** about racism and they actually endulge it and raise the tolerance level to racism, meaning this sort of incident is more likely to happen again, and again in the future, because "if busquets didn't get banned for it, why the **** should I?"

Oh and comparing me to a wall is very nice from your side. I'm thinking I'll make a frog understand my point that Busquets should have been banned for those racist remarks before you'll even get the point of any of my posts.

Good night

I personally dislike Jose as he had his porto players diving all over the pitch in the UEFA Cup Final vs Celtic and think he deserves the ban. Celtic manager this year was banned for claiming there was conspiracy theories. I don't believe in it but at times it makes you think are they true? Barcelona won the game wether you think its fair or not. They certainly did not fix the match and they cant be blamed for any of the referees mistakes.