Status
Not open for further replies.

velvetsky01

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if the real names and competition name fix has been realised for the new Football manager 2011 yet?

Thanks

If the 1 for FM 10 is used won't it change the name of the Championship back to Coca Cola when it's already npower? etc... if there is just a way I can get it to change the names of Comps which the names are wrong like Prem etc that would be great!

Any ideas?

I could just give a rip through the database here sometime in the next day or so and edit as many leagues as you guys can think of to edit. I usually do this anyway, I correct the names of the comps for Brazil, Scotland, England, Spain, France, Germany and sometimes Italy. But really if I just get a list of countries I can work through and search up all the proper league names. I also may need help with knowing what fake names are supposed to be real names.. Especially with FA Cups etc.

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if the real names and competition name fix has been realised for the new Football manager 2011 yet?

Thanks

If the 1 for FM 10 is used won't it change the name of the Championship back to Coca Cola when it's already npower? etc... if there is just a way I can get it to change the names of Comps which the names are wrong like Prem etc that would be great!

Any ideas?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f104/playable-divisions-competitions-name-fix-t50763.html

Never mind then, thank you very much!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.