good work son. now i'll be the most tensed newb manager with liverpool and manudt game right up in the first month of my tenure. ;) :(

Hey Foss, I might start on La Liga tonight. Unless you have started already... :)

I want to start a game as Atletico tomorrow, and I need the proper fixtures :p

Hey Foss, I might start on La Liga tonight. Unless you have started already... :)

I want to start a game as Atletico tomorrow, and I need the proper fixtures :p
I'm posting the Spanish fixtures and some more in the coming hour :)

I'm posting the Spanish fixtures and some more in the coming hour :)
Ah ok lol. Luckily I only did October of the La Liga before stopping...

What other ones have you done? Are there any other 'big' leagues that haven't been done yet?

Edit: This is an updated Jupiler Pro League DB as more fixture times have been announced. For the rest of the fixtures, the matches are known, just not the specific days/times. So they are just each Saturday at 2000.

Last edited:
A question about the fixtures, you have them for a specific season. If I would like to have them for more than one season would I have to do them for every single?

A question about the fixtures, you have them for a specific season. If I would like to have them for more than one season would I have to do them for every single?
You can only set the fixtures for the first season, after that the game generates them.

Oh yeah, totally forgot to release anything due to Skyrim.

hi mate i was just wondering when you were going to release the spainish ones, an i really am grateful for the work that goes into them

How do you make these? Is it possible to merge the Prem and Championship files together so they both work together? Cheers for uploading them, this is one of the big things I like to get after kits and badges.

Chris Foss has clearly abandoned this thred, im currently working on the la liga fixtures

Where exactly? I've downloaded the data editor off of steam and I don't know where to put the fixtures for the barclays premier league.

Any chance of you getting the real league stats for the moment?

Barclays Premier League...?