Do you just want managers, mate, or other staff as well? I'll happily create a load for you!

So I had a little break off editing this over the holidays but am pleased to announce that I am back editing away :) As it stands I am halfway through Level 4 and have made the divisions for Level 5 just need to make teams for rest of Level 4 and all for Level 5.

If anyone would like to help out with graphics (such as 3d kits) give me a message.. If anyone is also up to resize/cut out logos for it as well then it will make my life a whole lot easier :) (I can send you over a folder of logos that need cutout/resize)..

Great work Weiry!!! I can't wait for this, going to be amazing.

I'm still deciding whether or not to get FM16 but this db is making me seriously consider it, especially since I've heard the default a-league that comes with the game is pretty woeful...

This is still being worked on haven't had the time unfortunately but am planning on the next week for release :)

would anyone be interested in testing/playing the file I have at the moment? There aren't many changes to squads but the structure is there (down to Level 5) just gives me a bit more time to do all squads at the same time I can release the file tonight if anyone just wants to test it out and give me feedback and then I'll do all/most of the squads and release the full first version net week?

BETA Released

BETA Out Now

What's Included?

Structure down to Level 5 of the Australian Pyramid.
FFA Cup (Not real structure)

I will be still working on this and next update will include players for all NPL teams and others.

There is also a logo pack to go along with this BETA (over 500 club logos!)

Kits will come soon (Need to get config's right and it takes to much time atm)

Faces Pack will also be released once I get 100 Faces. Have 50 so far.

Database - [BETA] Australian Real Pyramid

Logo Pack (517 Club Logos) - Logos

For Database: Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/editor data

For Logos: Extract folder with an extracting tool (WinRAR etc.) and put folder in the following location: Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/graphics

I am always looking for feedback so if you spot anything wrong let me know and I'll fix for next update.
Highly Recommended for BETA Version: "Add Players to Playable Teams" Not many teams have full squads so this is recommended for the first few updates.

Last edited:
As soon as I get home from work and back onto my laptop I'll be all over this, mate. Good job getting the beta out!

As soon as I get home from work and back onto my laptop I'll be all over this, mate. Good job getting the beta out!

yes glad I could get something out it's been a struggle at times! much harder and took up a lot more time then I expected

Gave it a couple of hours this morning, mate. One thing I did notice is that a few of the divisions don't have promotion/relegation (and I assume they're supposed to). I took a team in the Tassie league, the northern first I think, and there's no promotion to the upper division. At a quick glance through some of the other divisions it's missing there, too. 'Course, I don't know much about the lower reaches of the pyramid and maybe that's the way it's supposed to be!

Gave it a couple of hours this morning, mate. One thing I did notice is that a few of the divisions don't have promotion/relegation (and I assume they're supposed to). I took a team in the Tassie league, the northern first I think, and there's no promotion to the upper division. At a quick glance through some of the other divisions it's missing there, too. 'Course, I don't know much about the lower reaches of the pyramid and maybe that's the way it's supposed to be!

Yeah dude that's right it is a complicated system! lol. Along side the first version I'll be releasing a revamped version of the Aus Pyramid with Promotion all the way up to the A League. (Might even stick some NZ Teams in there??)

No worries mate, haha. That is a pretty complicated system! Given that, everything seems to be working pretty well. I'll play the DB some over the next few days and let you know if I encounter any other issues :)

As for the revamp, that sounds cool. Maybe you could run the NZ Prem as a league similar to the other NPLs!

Yeah dude that's right it is a complicated system! lol. Along side the first version I'll be releasing a revamped version of the Aus Pyramid with Promotion all the way up to the A League. (Might even stick some NZ Teams in there??)

Played a couple of seasons and all seems well, mate. Good job!

I'm in my second season with Dulwich Hill and I'm loving it. Great work.

Add all leagues

You should add all NPL leagues, have the top team from each league fight off in play-offs to get promoted into A-League