nikola82

Reaction score
[video=youtube;eDDuQtkNZvg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDDuQtkNZvg[/video]

I have tried to recreate how Chelsea is playing and Antonio Conte's tactic into a fm tactic.The tactical innovation that Antonio Conte's use of the 3-4-3 system at Chelsea.I had some really nice results with this tactic .Conte's prefered attacking methods is the use of wide areas and this is why this tactic is so successsful. Anyway whole tactic is explained in that video and link for download is in description.Enjoy and leave your comments ^^)

Download link :
http://www.filedropper.com/conte3-4-3nik

Last edited:
No specific opp instructions,depends on opponents....

This tactic is the best in FM 2018 so far. In leauge 0 loss, just wow

even if theres a youtube video, doesnt mean it should ignore the forum rules on posting tactics

This tactic is the best in FM 2018 so far. In leauge 0 loss, just wow

I am glad to hear that you had such a great results,i have just tried to replicate Conte's style and i didnt believe it can be so successful.I have some other tactics which are even better than this one....

I am glad to hear that you had such a great results,i have just tried to replicate Conte's style and i didnt believe it can be so successful.I have some other tactics which are even better than this one....

I was very iteresting how it works, and I give it a try in leauge match. I never belive in such this tactics like copy from real life tactic but this one its very impresive. First of all I make a lot of clean situations I win like 1:0 its okey, the second think is that the enemy team have only few situations like 1 or 2 shoots on goal. Really great job and i am waiting for others tactics :) Peace and Sorry for Englado.

Tested it with Chelsea, results are decent, nothing special.

You saw in that video what kind of results i had with chelsea,i mean its really hard to make some real life tactic into a fm tactic and to have great results.Anyway tactic probably with some tweaks can be even better but this is how i understood Chelsea style of playing...

Very nice results,did you have any success in europe?
Unfortunatly not, Only one draw in group but I have difficult group with City Inter and Leverkusen, in this year I bought some decent players and I have group with PSG CIty and Lazio 3rd place in group will be nice:)

Unfortunatly not, Only one draw in group but I have difficult group with City Inter and Leverkusen, in this year I bought some decent players and I have group with PSG CIty and Lazio 3rd place in group will be nice:)

Tell me your further results i am curious :)

Hi nikola82. I would like to test your tactic but I would like to know if it is possible to play with ball playing defenders instead of center backs because in my squad I have Stones, Dier, Keane, Van Dijk and De Ligt ?
And instead of playing a cm, is it possible to play a box to box or a carillero ? Because I have Ndidi. I want to play Gorezka as a DLP.
Finaly, can I swith IF to W ? Thanks for your post. I have been waiting for a 3421 for a long time

Hi nikola82. I would like to test your tactic but I would like to know if it is possible to play with ball playing defenders instead of center backs because in my squad I have Stones, Dier, Keane, Van Dijk and De Ligt ?
And instead of playing a cm, is it possible to play a box to box or a carillero ? Because I have Ndidi. I want to play Gorezka as a DLP.
Finaly, can I swith IF to W ? Thanks for your post. I have been waiting for a 3421 for a long time

Hi mate!Yes you can try those roles,anyway David Luiz is BPD this is why I gave him ind instruction more risky passes,When Bakayoko is playing he is more like box to box mid so that option sounds good too...Anyway try some other roles and tell me hows going :) GL

ANTONIO CONTE IS BACK !!!!!!

View attachment 36585

I would love to share my results useing this amazing real life tactic of the tactical master ANTONIO CONTE
I decided to simulate this tactic in AC MILAN because I have some information that Antonio Conte will overtake AC MILAN this year when he finish legal track with Chelsea!So he have allredy pre contract known from my resorces from Italy from some close partner!So I have simulate his style of play useing this tactic in AC milan and until december I am still UNNBETEN,lying in the first possition in Serie A!

Here are some screenshoots

View attachment 36584 My first eleven useing last transfer update

View attachment 36583View attachment 1179230View attachment 1179230No Trasfers in first transfer window
View attachment 36583View attachment 36582View attachment 36581
STILL UNBITTEN UNTIL DECEMBER

AND SOME MORE SCRENSHOOTS

I am useing this OP INSTRUCTIONS
View attachment 36580

View attachment 36579 JUST LOOK THIS STATISTICS!!!

I WILL CONTINUE UPLOADING MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS TACTIC,I CAN JUST SAY THAT I AM REALY ENJOYING PLAYING AND WATCHING THIS REAL LIFE STYLE OF PLAY SIMULATION OF MY FAVORITE COACH MR CONTE!!!!

AND I AM SURE THAT HE WILL LIFT TROFEYS MORE AND MORE IN HIS CARIER!
THANK YOU NIKFM FOR THIS!

View attachment 36578