Real Madrid 1955-60: 5 European Cup tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter maxy67
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 18K
love this tactic! end to end stuff... one question though... who do you take off if you are a man down?

looks incredible mate. Would love to see how it would fare with a considerably weaker team.

love this tactic! end to end stuff... one question though... who do you take off if you are a man down?

its a pretty mad tactic haha. Hmm... Maybe your poacher or your trequista?

looks incredible mate. Would love to see how it would fare with a considerably weaker team.

Yeah its a lot of fun to play with. I don't think it would do great with a considerably weaker team, because its so top heavy. Unless you have a great central defender its very difficult to use.

This is so awesome. The best of your recriation tatics, in my opinion.

Could you tell about the chenged settings? is it working well?

I could make it more tight at the back and score less if you want me to update it? My goal for the two fullbacks was to have 10 men in attack at once. If I changed it to 3 centre backs it would leak less, but score less.

I could make it more tight at the back and score less if you want me to update it? My goal for the two fullbacks was to have 10 men in attack at once. If I changed it to 3 centre backs it would leak less, but score less.

The problem is actualy with counter-attacks when the team loses posession in attack. But it seems to be happening with all tactics I've played so far.

The problem is actualy with counter-attacks when the team loses posession in attack. But it seems to be happening with all tactics I've played so far.

Its because all the tactics on here are very attacking, and they place so many men forward there aren't enough men back to defend.

Back