Papinho

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Currently playing with Real Madrid and I'm at the end of the third season. After the season I want to take a World class striker and also a right winger.
For the right wing I have no idea who to get.
The role of striker I have a few options and they are: Edin Dzeko, Mario Balotelli, and Neymar.
Dzeko is avalable now for free, Balotelli(about 7mln euro), and Neymar (Currently at Chelsea, for around 50mln) but that's is not important. Most important is one of these to be leading player(or maybe not one of these)
At the positon of ST, now i have Higuain and Benzema. Igu is beast, but i'm not pleased with Benzo. So i want to sell him.
Finance I have a lot (about 130mln euros)
Here is a picture of my current squad.

Last edited:
What happened to Ronaldo and Higuain ?

seriously? how can you complain about a squad like that?
Be grateful that you're not managing a lower quality team

Just looking at your squad, do you not think Ramos could do a better job at centre back than Garay? Also, you've got Kaka and Juan Mata outside of the matchday squad with Canales and Pedro Leon on the bench. Surely one of those four could fill the right hand role? As for striker, I'd say Dzeko is a great piece of business if you can get him on a free and Balotelli for seven million Euros sounds excellent.

seriously? how can you complain about a squad like that?
Be grateful that you're not managing a lower quality team
Haha, are you kidding me dude? Who makes you play with lower quality team??? :D

Just stating that the fact that you are whining about having too few world class players as Real Madrid,is quite silly.

Haha, are you kidding me dude? Who makes you play with lower quality team??? :D

It's harder, and when you accomplish something with it, it's a joy to behold, a far greater joy when you win something with Real Madrid or Barcelona ..

Basically any player in the game... oO)

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Also looking at your squad, my line up would be:

---------------------Casillas

Lahm----------Ramos-----Pepe-----Coentrao

---------------Diara----------Alonso

Di Maria-----------Kaka------------Ronaldo

---------------------Higuain

Retrain Di Maria as a right winger and use him and Ronaldo as inside forwards with Coentrao and Lahm bombing forward to provide crosses.

bad bad player

you are 10-th in la liga in december with real madrid with that squad,you are very bad manager,the bad as they get.
go outside and play with ken and barbie.

Last edited:
you are 10-th in la liga in december with real madrid with that squad,you are very bad manager,the bad as they get.
go outside and play with ken and barbie.
No. Look at the screenshot and you will see the date then is 16 September. Now i'm in march, and i'm in 1st position with equal ponts with Atletico Madrid. 8-|

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

Just looking at your squad, do you not think Ramos could do a better job at centre back than Garay? Also, you've got Kaka and Juan Mata outside of the matchday squad with Canales and Pedro Leon on the bench. Surely one of those four could fill the right hand role? As for striker, I'd say Dzeko is a great piece of business if you can get him on a free and Balotelli for seven million Euros sounds excellent.
You are not doing any rotations? Garay is part of my team and gets a chance whenever possible.

If this is already your 3rd season, then I believe ROMELU LUKAKU is a top class player so get him, he is über.

Or Hulk

Just now finish the season. Win Liga BBVA and CL. Get Neymar for 45ml Euro and Jesus Navas for 20ml Euro. Now if you tell me what roles is the best for these two players, will be verry grateful. Here some screens:

Last edited:
aguero best player in the game by far if not then tevez, torres or villa mate! aguero has a buy out clause of £52 million. well worth it gets 200 goals in 4 seasons for me at arsenal! deep lying forward (attack)

aguero best player in the game by far if not then tevez, torres or villa mate! aguero has a buy out clause of £52 million. well worth it gets 200 goals in 4 seasons for me at arsenal! deep lying forward (attack)
It's imposible to sign Aguero, when you play with Real Madrid. I already try, offered Atletico 60ml euro, they accept, but Kun rejected me. Never mine, i sign Neymar for 45ml euro . I hope it was a good investment.

off topic :- what is your skin called and were did you get that skin from??

on topic :- i would recommend lukaku, hes a beast on mine 29 goals in 31 league appearances