Reaction score
im halfway through 3rd season and real madrid have been unsettling pogba i have no intention of selling pogba but he has become extremely unsettled and i just had to have a team meeting to say i am not selling pogba the question is CAN I WIN THIS BATTLE?

Yes. Keep winning things. Telling him you will match his expectations. Offer him and the players concerned new contracts.

hes not interested in contract talks but a team meeting sorted the concerned players i think its a case of riding it till end of season

he no longer wants to leave now and i offered him a new 5 year contract with an additional 2 yrs extension i can trigger

I'm getting a similar problem with Martial and PSG he's not going fullstop unless they offer an absolutely out of this world amount of cash (which they haven't they want him on the cheap) then I may consider it as no player is bigger than my team.

I'm getting a similar problem with Martial and PSG he's not going fullstop unless they offer an absolutely out of this world amount of cash (which they haven't they want him on the cheap) then I may consider it as no player is bigger than my team.
thats it dont sell him hes a world classs inside forward of the hazard mould but more lethal in finishing lol

thats it dont sell him hes a world classs inside forward of the hazard mould but more lethal in finishing lol
Why do you think I wasn't selling;) Shame I lost the save my United team was awesome by 2020 with several youngsters breaking through into the first team and Shaw managing a season without getting a major injury lol.

Why do you think I wasn't selling;) Shame I lost the save my United team was awesome by 2020 with several youngsters breaking through into the first team and Shaw managing a season without getting a major injury lol.

yeh man it does get amazing and having a good youth setup = quality regens