Real Madrid concede six in defeat

In my opinion Ronaldo is one of the best strikers around and there is no way anybody can question that. It's not like he wasn't proven at club level when he went to Real Madrid because he had already been scoring goals at Barcelona, Inter Milan & PSV. Ronaldo had a slight dip in form last season and I think that was his own fault by getting out of shape but at the moment he's looking great and seems to have his sharpness back.

He still looks a tad overweight to me but is playing well nether the less.

Lee said:
In my opinion Ronaldo is one of the best strikers around and there is no way anybody can question that. It's not like he wasn't proven at club level when he went to Real Madrid because he had already been scoring goals at Barcelona, Inter Milan & PSV. Ronaldo had a slight dip in form last season and I think that was his own fault by getting out of shape but at the moment he's looking great and seems to have his sharpness back.
Indeed, my questioning wasn’t whether he was a good player or not. I mean, the guy’s world class by all means even if he did show a slight dip in form last season, what I mean to say is that he was by no means needed. Morientes and Raul were performing brilliantly at the time and they should have concentrated on strengthening another area, the defense for instance.

Ye but that was the whole fantasy about madrid at the time, that they could buy world class players to replace an above average attack. They should of tightened the defence. Woodys organised the defence superbly along with Gravesen just ahead of the defence, if woody stays fit then there isnt as big a problem as people think.

i have to agree with nemesis really, he has a valid point but so does clackerbag, i think he has to improve himself to get the form he was in when he went to real.

I disagree, he has been injured this season and still scored 10 goals and from his last 2 games you can see he is definitly on his way back to his prime. he still has his eye for goal.

10 goals in 2 games!! well that is a sign that he is on his way back.

I will correct my grammar you smart **** lol

I disagree, he has been injured this season and still scored 10 goals. Also from his last 2 games you can see he is definitly on his way back to his prime. he still has his eye for goal.

i was amazed when i saw that he scored 10 in 2 games, anyway, i looked at your portfolio and some of the sigs are quality.

You can't blame there problems on Ronaldo.They need a boss who will put them in there place. I mean who have they had in charge lately???.They need a quality boss, Remember a few years ago people were all saying this and that about Barcelona and look at them now.

i think that the current boss is doing a decent job, a better one than that luxemburgo or whatever hes called. yeah and with barcelona it took rijkaard a while for barcelona to get settled into the team they are now. i reckon if its given some time they could become the team they were

Real Madrid's biggest error was gettin rid of Del Bosque