CalumE5

Luis Suarez!
Reaction score
I'm Real Madrid in the first season using LFCMarshall's V8 update, have £80m to spend, which could rise to £90m plus.

I need a left-back, centre-back, defensive midfielder and striker, and that's the order of priority, so I mostly need LB.

Help appreciated, thanks a lot!

Michel Bastos LB - that's it mate, the team is really strong

Cristico, Camacho and Edin Dzeko

Criscito
Jonny Evans
Moussa Sissoko
Yaya Sanogo

I'm Real Madrid in the first season using LFCMarshall's V8 update, have £80m to spend, which could rise to £90m plus.

I need a left-back, centre-back, defensive midfielder and striker, and that's the order of priority, so I mostly need LB.

Help appreciated, thanks a lot!

Lil bit off topic but how come you got 80 million for first season?? I started my first season with RM and they gave me only 14 million :S

Lil bit off topic but how come you got 80 million for first season?? I started my first season with RM and they gave me only 14 million :S

I'm using the LFCMarshall V8 transfer update, that's probably the reason. thanks for all the tips guys!

Man, Giorgio Chiellini is your best bet. He is über and costs only 28 - 35 Million euros and can play as CB or LB. I use him always as CB when Im Real. For LB, Ashley Cole is your best choice. He will cost you a lot, but you can sell some less important players. If not go for Cole, then Michel Bastos or Patrice Evra or maybe even Benoit Tremoulinas.

I dont think you really need DM if you are using LFCMarshall's transfer update when you have Khedira, Lass & Alonso. Tho, De Rossi is a quality player always and costs about 40 - 50 million euros.

And I must say, Your top priority should be a Striker after LB, since Benzema isnt very good so you have only Higuain unless you arent using Ronaldo as Striker. But for Striker role, Nilmar, Neymar, Rooney or maybe even Diego Milito.