LVSG

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is going to be my first manager story, feel free to give advice, and please dont be harsh because I am form Latvia, so my english will not be the best.
So goals of this carrer is:
  • Win La Liga
  • Win champions league
  • Produce new superstars.

good luck my friend,will be following

1st update.
My managerial profile.
View attachment 126656
Offers where made for Pepe and Fábio Coentrão.
Manchester United and Chelsea came in with 16.25 million straight on offers, as Pepe is 31 years old and I am not a fan of him I decided to accept both of them.
View attachment 126654
And Arsenal came in for Fábio Coentrão 15 mil for him is not too bad of a deal, so accepted that offer as well.
View attachment 126649
Can you guys pleace give me advise who to sign as repleacment for Pepe?
Our pre-season starts with friendly game against Zenit.
Starting line ups.
View attachment 126658
21. minute slovakian winger Mak passes ball inside the box, unlucky clearence attempt by Carvajal and ball falls on front of Novoseltsev who slots it home 1-0 for Zenit.
22. minute Bale passes ball to James Rodriguez, who makes exellent through pass to Benzema who scores from 11 metres. 1-1 just a minute after Zenit scores.
25. minute Zenit on attack, Smolnikov makes and early cross and Kokorin scores with his left foot. 2-1. looks like this will be a high scoring game.
38. minute Marcelo croses ball to Kross who is just outside the box, first shot blocked but he gets the rebound and scores, exelent shot with his left foot top left corner, keeper had no chance. 2-2 we are even again.
44. minute Shatov with good cross into our box, but Kokorin just with awful touch and Varane with good clearence.
45. minute Marcelo gets injured hopfully it is nothing serious.
45+4. minute Ronaldo with a great pass to James Rodriguez, but his shoot was blocked by Zenits defender.
54. minute Kokorins shot saved by Casilla, it was lucky bounce what gave Kokorin oppurtunity.
55. minute made 3 subs Fábio Coentrão came on for injured Marcelo, Alvaro Morata came on for Benzema and Mateo Kovacic came on for Casemiro.
90. minute Toni Kroos with a corner, Sergio Ramos heads it down and Varane scores a volley, nice central defender play. 3-2 we finally are in lead of this game.
View attachment 126648
Marcelo injured for 3-4 weeks with pulled hamstring.
View attachment 126647
Hope you all enjoyed my first update, if I need to change anything in my team or how I write my story will be happy to read your advice. :)

Last edited:
Madrid own Vallejo who could be the replacement for Pepe mate

Madrid own Vallejo who could be the replacement for Pepe mate

Seeing that he sold Coentrao, it's safe to assume that he's playing with some summer transfer update, so he should have Jesús Vallejo available.
With him and Varane the centerback area is extremely well covered (one of the best defensive lines in the game for the next 15 seasons if they develop properly) and Nacho is a quite valid backup in case injuries, fatigue or suspensions happen.

So I guess that if I were him I'd rather focus on a decent back up for the left wing rather than on a centerback (since now he only has one leftback on the team).

Last edited:
Seeing that he sold Coentrao, it's safe to assume that he's playing with some summer transfer update, so he should have Jesús Vallejo available.
With him and Varane the centerback area is extremely well covered (one of the best defensive lines in the game for the next 15 seasons if they develop properly) and Nacho is a quite valid backup in case injuries, fatigue or suspensions happen.

So I guess that if I were him I'd rather focus on a decent back up for the left wing rather than on a centerback (since now he only has one leftback on the team).
I have Nacho and Mario Hermoso in bac kup for left wing I like playing youngsters as back up so I will probably not look for another left back this transfer window.
And yes I have this update / look bellow /
View attachment 126618
Our back up for left back position
View attachment 126617

Get Zeca in at left back, approx. £8m and will be out playing Marcelo from day one.

Mammana as a back up CB, probably will not cost you more than £6m. Both sound investments as both will be worth £30+ within 2/3 seasons.

Mammana as a back up CB, probably will not cost you more than £6m. Both sound investments as both will be worth £30+ within 2/3 seasons.

He plays with a summer transfer update on (that's why Vallejo appears on Eintracht Frankfurt for instance), so he won't be able to get Mammana since he moved to Olympique Lyonnais this summer (as a replacement for Umtiti).

So guys I have accidently started this save earlier than I would do it normally, probablly because I loaded South American leagues and didnt look at starting date, so I started 300 days early :D
in this time I had youth intake and sign some youth players what I think will challange 1st team in couple of seasons.
so our preseason looks like this, besides first 3 matches I let my assistant to manage them.
View attachment 126544
players who I signed from youth intake.
View attachment 126543
View attachment 126542
View attachment 126541
View attachment 126540
View attachment 126539
This is the first time I have seen Latvian player with decent potential, and I am happy to see that he has 2 caps already. Future looks bright here in Real Madrid, lets just hope these player achieves their potential.
Next update will include transfers, and first matches in BBVA and champions leagues draw.

Sorry for not posting in weekend, but I am working on weekends so I will not post then. If you wonder why am I working only on weekends it is because I am studying in college. :)
First match of seasson was against Real Sporting
View attachment 126366
as expected we dominated them, they didnt have even a higlight. Cristiano Ronaldo with only goal of the game, exelently executed free kick from outside the box.
View attachment 126364
And because of that goal he earned goal of the week award, nicley done CR7.
Next up Real Betis can we show them our dominance!?
View attachment 126360
Nice Bales free kick finds Varane who heads it home putting us in lead.
we where better team in this match but only 1-0 victory, nice to see our defence working hard and not allowing Betis even one shot on target.
View attachment 126352
after 2 games we sit second behind Levante.
View attachment 126351
quite difficult group, but we should see ourselves qualify for first knockout stage.
View attachment 126349
bussy transfer window and some big names signed.
View attachment 126348
Azpilicueta from Chelsea comes for a big fee of 40M but for one of the best defenders in world it is worth paying.
View attachment 126345
Eric Dier from Tottenham for 35M is another player from Premier league and gives us youth and depth in central defender and right back areas, I am happy to get him in.
View attachment 126343
Everyone knows about Kristoffer Ajer one of the wonderkids who will become usefull very soon.
View attachment 126342
Jorge Mere is one for the future could become next Sergio Ramos, hopefully.
Rest of players are eather regens who I am going to sell when they improve because they will never cut into starting line up or real players with same deal, but I will put screeshots just incase.
View attachment 126341
View attachment 126340
View attachment 126339
View attachment 126338
View attachment 126337
View attachment 126336
View attachment 126335
View attachment 126334
View attachment 126333
View attachment 126332
Hope you guys enjoj my story :)