Legendismessi

Reaction score
So this is the team that I have built up at Real Madrid over the past four seasons. Won the La Liga three times, the CL twice, Copa Del Rey twice, Club World Cup twice, and Spanish Super Cup four times, and European Super Cup two times.

Players marked with * are regens

Goalkeepers: Iker Casillas, Marc-Andre Ter Stegen

Defenders: Sergio Ramos, Mats Hummels, Jonny Evans, Adam Matthews, Jordi Amat, Jordi Alba, Alvaro Pereira

Midfielders: Jack Wilshere, Javi Garcia, Sami Khedira, Nuri Sahin, Jack Rodwell, Angel Di Maria, Eden Hazard, Cristiano Ronaldo, Antoine Griezmann, Maurizio Valoti*

Forwards: Neymar, Sergio Aguero, Iker Muniain, Edinson Cavani, Mbaye Niang

Players Out on Loan

Pablo Sarabia- On Loan at Villareal (Might loan him out again or sell him)
Fernando Gago- On Loan at Zenit St. Petersburg (No plans of keeping him at Madrid)
Vernell Quistin*- On Loan at Zenit St. Petersburg
Alvaro Morata- On Loan at Zenit St. Petersburg
Javier Becerra*- On Loan at Zenit St. Petersburg

Players I'm Planning to Ease into First team from Youth Academy

Pavel Nowak*
Carlos Fierro
Aurelio Calori*
Nathan Mayne*

The problem is I have some very good youngsters from the youth academy. All of the guys with stars above except Valoti were part of the class of 2014-who came in as youth academy products and graduated in 2014. But I can't ease them into the first team because there's only 25 players allowed above 19 and plus there's all the big boys like Cavani, Ronaldo etc. who're playing at their peak.

Javi Garcia is leaving this summer for Real Sociedad because he didn't perform the way I expected him too. But the rest of them were amazing and I'd find it hard to sell them.

I have 308 million-possibly more since that was last season's budget and I haven't spent anything since last summer. I don't know what to do with it nor what to do with regard to the youngsters.

Screenshots of Regens:

Please help me on whom to sell on whom not to sell and whom to buy and whom not to buy
smile.gif

take control of Castilla? By any chance, they are in second class by now. You have to add a new manager, but it's cool and you can see your Regens play.

I am in the fourth season and Castilla is now in 8th place. Put all my regens there and they are doing wonderful.

sell the ones older than 28 (Ramos, Ronaldo if you dare) and perhaps Di Maria. You have Eden...

Don't buy anyone. you have a great team, you can easily put one or 2 youngsters in each match. They can make mistakes, the back-up is immense.

spend your money on Regens. by the age of 20 they are homegrown :)