madridboy1986

Reaction score
who should I sell and bring into the Club I always get the same players WNT first season, I have 17 Mil to start with and a minus Transfer Balance, but I can ask F. Perez for more money and it goes up to £46.5 Mil and 3 Mil transfer Budget :)

if you where selling these players how much would you put them up for?

Arbeloa -
Khedira -
Di Maria -
Benzema -

and who would you bring in to Real Madrid as another Galácticos or bring in Wonderkids?

I would just get rid of people like Casillas old and huge wages bring in a young 1.
just sell high wages who aint gonna play regular and bring in cheap replacements.

I would get rid of Nacho he isn't up to the standards of Real Madrid also I would sign Youri Tielemans as a replacement for Khedira becomes a World Class player very quickly

I would just get rid of people like Casillas old and huge wages bring in a young 1.
just sell high wages who aint gonna play regular and bring in cheap replacements.

David De Gea is quite the replacement plus he's spanish so you get the bonus of HG

problems is guys I'm a huge Casillas fanboys he done so much for the club since 2000 :( would be a crime to sell him

Players i would sell and Bring in:

Arbeloa - Daryl Janmaat

Pepe - Diego Godin, Matts Hummels, Benedkit Howdes or Ingio Martinez
Khedira - Ander Iturraspe (HG)

Di Maria - Toni Kroos and Juan Fernando Quintero
Benzema - Mario Balotelli or Sergio Aguero

And i would also try bring in Julian Draxler and Christian Clemens both from Schalke And maybe Maximillian Meyer from them aswel all turn out to be world class

Sell and buy:

Casillas : De Gea (HG)
Arbeloa : Peruzzi

Pepe : Alvarez Balanta / Doria
Khedira : Koke (if you can get him) / Strootman / Goretzka

Di Maria : Januzaj / Quintero / James Rodriguez
Benzema : Volland / Werner

If you haven't already made purchases.. I would suggest you have a look at Abdelhak Nouri from Ajax - a superb midfielder. Get him for pocket change (when compared to what Madrid spends on players :p) and he will be an important piece of your team.
Also, you could try Leonardo Capezzi from Fiorentina... and perhaps try snapping up Matej Vydra from Udinese on a free once the first season ends?

This is all off the top of my head,
If you need more suggestions just ask :p