Gump

Reaction score
I need a backup GK, can spend 100 Million euros tho Backup GK wont cost that much.

GK can be and I want him to be a great pr4ospect for the future, but he should be also able to perform straight away if Casillas gets injured.

1st season.

EDIT: Oh and also need a Top quality CB. And I want that he is TOP QUALITY, that means no prospects who can turn to be a one in a couple of seasons.

Last edited:
maybe Sergio Asenjo or Joe Hart?

Ochoa always seems solid, young and not too expensive

for centre back sign Sahko.

gk:

a. areola (psg keeper)
joe hart
asmir begovic
alex smithies
g. ochoa
maarten stekelenberg
rubinho
victor
vincent enyeama
silviu lung jr

cb:

fredrico fazio
mamadou sakho
simon kjaer
ryan shawcross
gary cahill
marc muniesa (not sure if barca will sell due to rivary)
bordon
alessandro gamberini
giorgio chiellini
dominico criscito

GK- Asenjo, Hart, Ochoa, Akinfeev, Benaglio
CB- Sakho, Zapata, Chiellini, Mexes

For backup goalies, get an older guy with experience, 32-34. Try for Given or Amelia. Even Enke is on some of my games, depending on patch your on.

It doesnt matter who you buy because Casillas will play forever (he's 37 and still spain's first choice with 170-odd caps to his name on one of my games) and whoever you sign will quickly become bored of sitting on the bench and want to leave, i tend to pick up freebies or 1-2mil experienced keepers.

You have Luis Guilherme. Ochoa is a shout. Otamendi is a good centreback along with the rest mentioned here.

I probably recommend Ochoa, Akinfeev, Neuer, and Asenjo. How about Lloris? Not sure how old he is

GK : Akinfeev, Asenjo, Hart, Enyeama

CB : Zapata, Mexes, Sakho

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Or just do what Rooner2004 said ...

you should buy andrea consigli mate... he became as good as lloris in my game

Gk: (these guys wont ***** too much, alternate them at least once every 3 games to keep them happy)
Diego Benaglio - Wolfsburg
Maarten Stekelenburg - Ajax
Oscar Ustari - Getafe (5.25 mill buy out clause, pretty decent)
Guillermo Ochoa - America Mex
Sergio Romero - Az
Jean Pablo Carrizzo - Lazio
Andrea Consigli - Atalanta (the best Gk in the game in a couple of seasons)
Carlos Kameni - Espanyol
Renan - Valencia

Cb:

Benedikt Howedes - Schalke
David Luiz - Benfica
Lucas Sinkiwiecz - Leverkeusen
Serdar Tasci - Stuttgart
Ivan Marcano - Villareal
Alex Silva - HSV
Allessandro Gamberini - Fiorentina
Naldo - Bremen
Mathieu Bodmer - Lyon
Nicolas N'Kolou - Monaco
Per Mertesacker - Bremen (a must buy)
Andrea Barzagli - Wolfsburg
Breno - Bayern
Geromel - Koln
Diego Godin - Villareal
Daniel Agger - Liverpool

Asenjo or David de gea are made for you, both have immence careers ahead of them and both have been starting regularly for Atletico Madrid in real life although De Gea seems to have become the first choice despite having less experience than Asenjo. Both players can play competently straight away and will still develop to become better

Mexes is by far the best but if you wanna save bucks and go for the best goal-scoring CB on the game, here's your man.

Has been mentioned alot but Alphonse Areola. For CB go for Mamadou Sakho or Danny Wilson from Rangers.

GK:Asenjo or Renan

CB---Sakho or Danny Wilson