Papinho

Reaction score
I started with Real Madrid. At the beginning to have alternatives for Marcelo for RB and Di Maria for AML, i bought Coentrao and Balazs Dzsudzsak. After the seasonthinking several transfers, and I want to hear you opinions. The first who i want is Javi Martinez from Athletic Bilbao, in place of Gago, who thinking to sell. Next is Juan Mata from Valencia at the place of Dzhudzhak (low stamina and straight). The last one is Fernando Llorente from Athletic Bilbao or Fernando Torres from Liverpool, selling Higuain. Of course I'm not sure that everyone will come and do this depends on what the budget will have after the end of the season (end of the first). I am interested in whether the change is good planning?

Last edited:
Higuain - Keep, as he is phenomenal

Dzudzsak - Sell, as he is not a world class player for me...

Gago - Sell, and replace with Martinez, who is brilliant.

Thanks mate. I was not sure of selling Higuain, and now maybe i will keep him. For the other two, and i'm a firm that will sell them.

What about Canales, Pedro Leon, Kaka, Ozil,..?

What about Canales, Pedro Leon, Kaka, Ozil,..?
Canales is back up for Ozil until now, but they are AMC's. Kaka is still injured, and when he is ready to play, i think to send Canales on Loan for 6 monts or more. Pedro Leon is AMR, i search AML.

hi i might refresh, im using parktheplane tactic

4defenders , DM , 2CM , ATM, 2 ST

i have defender, and i need a cm that will work with xabi alonso, i have Ozil as ATM.

Strikers, C.Ronaldo and Higuain,

im looking for a class CM. Help.

Neymar is good as he can play AML and St, also eden hazard is decent as he is young and can develop!schweintieger,cambiasso are both reli good Cm's

Fabregas-Arsenal
Sergio Busquets- Barca
Miralem Pjanic-Lyon
De Rossi-Roma
Marek Hamsik-Napoli
Montalivo-Fiorentina
Nuri Sahin-BVD

Top class Playmakers